Sears Air Duct Cleaning ServicesAdd to mybook
We'll Clean Your Home From The Inside Out. Sears technicians use one of the most powerful and effective air duct cleaning systems. And of course, you can count on the Sears Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Most homeowners have no idea what goes on inside their home's air ducts. But the fact is, they can become littered with years of accumulated dirt, debris and allergens like pollen, dust and pet dander. Industry standards recommend that you have your air ducts inspected every 2 years for cleanliness, and have them cleaned, on average, every 5-7 years. Of course, this will vary with the conditions in your home. By having your air ducts cleaned regularly, you'll help improve the indoor air quality in your home, and enhance the efficiency of your heating/cooling system, which may reduce energy bills. Sears technicians use one of the most powerful and effective air duct cleaning systems on the market today. And of course, you can count on Sears for Satisfaction Guaranteed. By Appointment Only.
- Our courteous, insured, professionally trained technicians use the following process: 1. Sears technicians thoroughly pre-inspect your home's air duct system. You will be informed of the air duct cleaning services needed, and the cost of such service, before any service will be performed. 2. Sears technicians clean all registers/ grilles, and the entire air duct system using a powerful vacuum along with specialized tools. For an additional charge, Sears technicians will also thoroughly clean the blower and liquid-clean the A Coil. 3. As needed, areas will be zoned off to ensure that the entire system is cleaned properly. 4. All dirt and debris is removed to our containment system. 5. Our experienced technicians will put the air duct system back together and clean up any remaining debris in the work area. 6. Our methodology follows the guidelines of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA). Other related services are available for an additional charge, such as air filter replacement, clothes dryer vent cleaning, etc.
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, discover, master card, check, debit
- * Call or Schedule Air Duct Cleaning Service Online * Receive a Free Estimate
National Air Duct Cleaning Association
- Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Air Quality-Indoor, Ventilation Cleaning, Duct Cleaning