A leader in career-focused education for over four decades.
- Schools, Educational Services, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Services/Product offered:
- Programs Offered at this Location: Professional Medical Assistant - The medical assistant programs offered at Seacoast are designed to give students hands-on training in both the clinical and administrative procedures necessary to securing entry-level employment. Upon completion of the program, graduates will be prepared to take the medical assistant certification exam and secure a job in the rapidly growing healthcare field. As a certified medical assistant, you'll have the ability to work in a variety of medical settings, including doctors' offices, hospitals, specialty offices and clinics. Massage Therapy - Our massage therapy program is designed to train students in a wide range of classical massage techniques, advanced therapeutic procedures and soft tissue manipulation. Through hands-on coursework and classroom studies, students will acquire massage therapy training at Seacoast Career School that will give them the knowledge and competencies necessary to become a professional massage therapist. Additional emphasis is placed on developing important business skills such as business development, communication and human relations skills. Upon completion of the program, graduates will be prepared for the National Examination. Health Claims Specialist - As a student in our Medical Billing and Coding program, you'll receive comprehensive training in the basic claims processes associated with medical insurance and third party reimbursements. Students will develop the skills necessary to complete insurance forms and solve common problems through a series of courses that emphasis the knowledge of insurance terminology, diagnostics, procedural coding and records management. Upon completion of their medical billing and coding training, graduates will be well prepared to perform insurance verification, pre-authorization referrals and to code and bill insurance claims.
- Service Days, Service Evening
- Seacoast's Career Services Department assists graduates in securing employment within their field of study by providing employment referrals and training on career search techniques. The Career Services Department communicates regularly with employers matching our available graduates with openings within their companies. Through a comprehensive Career Development effort, students are instructed on how to conduct an effective career search. Topics include goal setting, resume and cover letter writing, informational interviewing techniques and follow-up. Most Seacoast programs include externships, providing students with "real-world" experience. Externship companies frequently hire our students on a permanent basis following completion of their program.
- Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) State of Maine Department of Education State of New Hampshire Postsecondary Education Commission Maine State Approving Agency for Veterans Education New Hampshire State Agency for Veterans Education