Thanks! Click the link in the email sent to activate your account.
Visit www.schnucks.com for store locations, pharmacy information, weekly Advertised Deals and more!
* Fresh fruits and vegetables grown locally and around the world, including organics
* Butchers cut meat fresh in Meat Department
* Fresh seafood prepared and seasoned for Free
* Deli features prepared entrées, salads, soups and sandwiches
* Custom decorated cakes for all occasions in Bakery
* Wine, Beer & Liquor
* Schnucks brand products offer quality choices for less every day
* RedBox DVD Rental
* CoinMax Coin Redemption Service
Services Available in Select Locations:
* Schnucks Cooks Kiosk
* Boar's Head Deli
* Kaldi's Coffee Bar
* Gluten-Free Department
* Certified Specialists of Wine
* Certified Cicerones®
* Schnucks Dietitian Kara Behlke, RD, LD
Full-Service Schnucks Florist Shop:
* Fresh flowers, arrangements, plants, collectibles, gifts and balloons
* Experienced staff includes FTD® Certified Designers
* Unforgettable designs – weddings, business, holiday décor, sympathy
* FTD® delivery
* Order 24-hour flowers: visit schnucks.com/floral
Full-Service Schnucks Pharmacy:
* Manage your prescriptions and more with Schnucks Pharmacy Online Customer Service Center at schnucks.com/pharmacy
* FREE Select Generic Oral Antibiotic Prescriptions
* $4 30-Day and $10 90-Day Select Generic Prescriptions
* FREE Prescription Prenatal Vitamins
* Hundreds of insurance plans accepted
* Workers' Compensation accepted
* Computerized drug interaction reports
* Diabetic supplies available
* Free crutch rental & blood pressure testing
The Schnuck family honored as 2010 Citizen of the Year by St. Louis Post-Dispatch Newspaper
Paraquad Accessible St. Louis Award, 2012
Independent Retailer of the Year by Grocery Headquarters Magazine, 2010
Black Pearl Award For Food Safety by International Association for Food Protection, 2009
Pharmacy Chain of the Year by Drug Topics Magazine, 2008
Schnucks is a progressive, family-owned supermarket retailer with 100 stores in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Wisconsin. Corporate headquarters are located in St. Louis, Missouri.
We pride ourselves on service excellence. Being friendly and courteous to all customers is our primary responsibility. We've been serving customers for more than 70 years, growing from a single small confectionery to one of the leading regional supermarket chains.
As a full-service supermarket, Schnucks is committed to bringing you the best selections, service and savings. Discover fabulous foods including fresh produce,
top-quality meat and seafood, delicious prepared foods from our Deli and fresh baked goods. Enjoy one-stop shopping conveniences including our full-service Florist Shop and Pharmacy.
We're proud of our community service including our eScrip Fundraising Card Program where customers shop and a percentage of the total goes to support the school or non-profit group of their choice.
Connect with us at Facebook and Twitter so you don't miss out on outstanding deals, offers, special events, recipes, tips and more.
Response Writing Tips:
When responding to a positive review, thank the customer, acknowledge what they liked and invite them to return.
When responding to a negative review, be professional, understand the customer's concerns and respond to them. Your response can win back a customer and convince others that you are committed to quality and service.
All responses must comply with the YP.com Terms of Service and Use.»Close
YP Mobile Page for Schnucks