Schnitzer Metal Recycling Centers are known for great prices, honest scales, fast turn-around times and total scrap management solutions. More for our metal - Since 1906
- Recycling Centers, Junk Dealers, Scrap Metals, Waste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment, Metals
- Services/Product offered:
- We buy scrap metal. Our metals recycling facilities buy scrap from a wide range of customers, including consumers, scrappers, small haulers, car recyclers and small and large industries. We purchase both ferrous (iron, appliances, cast iron) and nonferrous (copper, aluminum, lead, stainless steel) metals. We offer a wide range of mobile process and transportation options. Our equipment offerings include on-site containers and processing equipment, mobile cranes and car crushers (some locations) and trailer and rail services. We offer total scrap management solutions. Our full-service, customized program maximizes the value of your production scrap and offsets disposal costs. We bring 107 years of sustainability, safety and environmental expertise to your jobsite. We process and resell scrap metal. Our metals recycling facilities process scrap metal by sorting, shearing, shredding, torching and baling and sell the processed materials to steel mills and foundries in North America – including our own Cascade Steel Mill, and around the globe. We sell surplus equipment. Many of our facilities sell a wide range of surplus equipment such as forklifts, loaders, trucks, trailers, shredder parts and much more. For more information about our services and products visit www.schnitzersteel.com.
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- At Schnitzer you get so much more for your metal. If you are dropping off metal at our recycling center, we offer great service and pricing, honest weights and measures, fast turn-around times and friendly, helpful staff. If you need scrap metal sorted, processed and picked up from your job site, we have an extensive fleet of industrial and demolition containers, heavy equipment - including scales, crushers, balers and cranes, and truck, trailer and rail services. For larger industries and commercial operations, we offer total waste management solutions that maximize the value of your scrap, minimize costs and environmental impact and meet your corporate sustainability goals. Our staff bring exceptional safety and environmental engineering expertise and industry knowledge to your door. We also resell high quality processed scrap. For more information visit www.schnitzersteel.com.
- English, Spanish