San Joaquin Valley CollegeAdd to mybook
Mon - Thu8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- San Joaquin Valley College is an accredited private junior college that provides accelerated, career-focused curriculum and instruction to its students. The College has prepared more than 25,000 graduates for professional success in their chosen careers.
- SJVC offers 22 accelerated, career-training programs. Earn your Certificate of Completion in approximately 7 months, or your A.S. degree in as few as 14 months. Programs and credential level vary by campus. Our programs: Business Administration Criminal Justice: Corrections Construction Management Emergency Services & Safety Management Human Resource Administration Dental Assisting Dental Hygiene Diagnostic Medical Sonography Medical Assisting Medical Office Pharmacy Technology Physician Assistant Respiratory Therapy Registered Nursing Surgical Technology Therapeutic Massage Veterinary Technology Vocational Nursing Aviation Maintenance Technology Computer Systems Administration Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC) Industrial Technology
- SJVC has 13 campuses located throughout California, plus an Online division. Find our full campus list at http://www.sjvc.edu/campuses.
- San Joaquin Valley College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: www.accjc.org. San Joaquin Valley College is a private institution and is approved to operate as an accredited institution in the state of California by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). BPPE physical address: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833; mailing address: P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818; phone (916) 431-6959; toll free (888) 370-7589; fax (916) 263-1897; website: www.bppe.ca.gov.
- Schools, Colleges & Universities, Adult Education, Business & Vocational Schools, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools, Dental Schools