Rush Truck Centers
- General Info:
- Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of 107 locations located throughout the United States in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas and Utah. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals. We sell and service many truck and bus brands including Peterbilt, International, Autocar, Ford, GMC, Hino, Isuzu, Kalmar, Mitsubishi, UD, Blue Bird, IC Bus, Diamond Coach and Elkhart Coach. Rush Truck Centers has been in the trucking business for more than 45 years, opening its first Peterbilt dealership in 1965 in Houston, Texas. Since then, the company has become the most respected name in truck dealerships with a reputation for excellence, fairness, and a positive attitude. We're not afraid to work a little harder to make sure you are satisfied. Our dealerships sit on more than 1.5 million square feet of space across the U.S.
- New and Pre-owned truck, Bus and Trailer Sales, Parts, Service, Body Shop, Graphics, Financing, Insurance, Leasing and Rental
- Blue Bird, Diamond Coach, Elkhart Coach, Ford, GMC, Hino, IC Bus, International, Isuzu, Kalmar, Mitsubishi, Peterbilt, UD
- Payment method:
- insurance, financing available
- English, Spanish
Rush Enterprise Inc
Rush Truck Leasing
- Bus Repair & Service, Truck Service & Repair, New Truck Dealers
Don't send you trucks here! I can't believe the customer service here. I called to get pricing on replacing on a belt on a radiator for road side assistance and they wanted to charge $650.00 (RIP OFFS!) when the driver was 2 miles away. On top of that I was called a LOOSER because my driver called him twice and I (dispatch) called him twice. DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME OR MONEY GOING HERE. Disgusted!
We recently had some warranty work done at Rush in Lake City. I want to say they did an excellent job. The repairs we had done were time consuming but they were steadily working on our truck. They also found a problem no other dealer(not even another Peterbilt dealer) could find. The entire service department was extremely friendly and helpful! They wanted to ensure our truck was completely repaired not just patched up until out of warranty. They will have our business in the future!