Rush Truck Centers
- General Info:
- Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of 107 locations located throughout the United States in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas and Utah. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals. We sell and service many truck and bus brands including Peterbilt, International, Autocar, Ford, GMC, Hino, Isuzu, Kalmar, Mitsubishi, UD, Blue Bird, IC Bus, Diamond Coach and Elkhart Coach. Rush Truck Centers has been in the trucking business for more than 45 years, opening its first Peterbilt dealership in 1965 in Houston, Texas. Since then, the company has become the most respected name in truck dealerships with a reputation for excellence, fairness, and a positive attitude. We're not afraid to work a little harder to make sure you are satisfied. Our dealerships sit on more than 1.5 million square feet of space across the U.S.
- New and Pre-Owned Truck Sales
- Body Shop and Collision Center
- Bus Sales and Service
- Towing Service
- Car Hauler
- Leasing and Rental
- Refuse Sales
- Mobile Service
- Blue Bird, Diamond Coach, Elkhart Coach, Ford, GMC, Hino, IC Bus, International, Isuzu, Kalmar, Mitsubishi, Peterbilt, UD
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard, check
- English, Spanish
- Bus Repair & Service, Truck Equipment & Parts, Used Truck Dealers, Truck Service & Repair, New Truck Dealers
Rush peterbilt in tolleson az have NO MECHANICS, They cannot trouble shoot the smallest problem. If that little computer says its ok, that is that. I had my 08 in 5 times in 2 months, spent $4200.00 and it ran worse each time. They just throw parts at you and say "we think this is it" Its not, move on to the next $1200 test. They are there to sell parts whether you need them or not. They DON'T care if your truck gets fixed. And the parts, twice what you can get them at a non dealer supply house..DON'T GO THERE. FIND A SMALL SHOP AND GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR....
Don't send you trucks here! I can't believe the customer service here. I called to get pricing on replacing on a belt on a radiator for road side assistance and they wanted to charge $650.00 (RIP OFFS!) when the driver was 2 miles away. On top of that I was called a LOOSER because my driver called him twice and I (dispatch) called him twice. DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME OR MONEY GOING HERE. Disgusted!
We recently had some warranty work done at Rush in Lake City. I want to say they did an excellent job. The repairs we had done were time consuming but they were steadily working on our truck. They also found a problem no other dealer(not even another Peterbilt dealer) could find. The entire service department was extremely friendly and helpful! They wanted to ensure our truck was completely repaired not just patched up until out of warranty. They will have our business in the future!
We have sent our trucks here a few times for repairs and each time gets worse. This last and final time we sent a truck in under Peterbilt warranty with a few minor problems...Air issues, windshield issue and few other items. 2 weeks later the truck still is not complete. Very disappointing. Maybe I should bill them the loan payment for the month.