Rolling Acres Memorial Garden For PetsAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Rolling Acres Memorial Gardens For Pets, located in Kansas City, MO, has been in business since 1973. Our mission is to serve those who think of their pet as one of the family by providing compassionate, dignified and ethical after-life care for their pet. We offer cemetery, crematorium, and mortuary services for pets and virtually every service that is commonly provided for humans.
Pet services we offer include:
- Urns & Caskets
- Burials Rolling Acres is the first such facility in the Kansas City Metropolitan area, and as complete as any in the United States. Rolling Acres is run in a manner very similar to a human cemetery and funeral home. We offer private cremation or communal cremation, as well as burial. Caskets, granite and bronze memorials, urns, and other memorialization items are offered for sale. Visitations, committal services, and memorial services are available. Call Rolling Acres today for more information.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (816) 912-0724
- Dog, Cat, Horse Cremation. Pet Burial, pet caskets, pet urns, pet headstones...full pet cemetery...Memorial Service Setting.
- caskets, headstones, memorials
- Payment method:
- cash, check, amex, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
- Member OF THE Pet Loss Professional Alliance; International Cemetery, Cremation, and Funeral Association; Member of the International Association of Pet Cemeteries and Crematories; Member of Associated Cemeteries of Missouri
- Pet Services, Crematories, Cremation Urns, Monuments, Pet Cemeteries & Crematories
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Gary, Nancy & Staff....\r
You have such a beautiful resting grounds for the pets. I know that I can trust Rolling Acres when the service is needed. My heart and support will always be with everyone there. Everyone there works very hard and it shows. \r
Matt.\r ...view more
I was in need of Rolling Acres services back in 2007. Beverly was a WONDERFUL help to our family!!
Not only kind and comforting with her words for us, but she was wondeful in explaining how the process worked and how we could in Rolling Acres services. Thank you, thank you for taking care of Buddy's after needs, we will remember you for the rest of our lives!!