I have consistently received a poor attitude, and poor customer service, from a variety of Rite Aid locations, leading me to believe that this is not an isolated store or management problem. Today was the last straw, after having the same identical problem, with a different prescription last month. I dropped the scripts off 24 hours earlier, and when I called to make sure that they were ready, the person whom I spo... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Rite AidAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Rite Aid Corporation is one of the nation's leading drugstore chains, combining its modern store base, strong brand name, modern distribution centers and superior pharmacy technology with a talented team of approximately 72,000 full and part-time associates serving customers in 28 states and the District of Columbia for over 47 years. * Rite Aid is a place where customers are treated with respect and they feel appreciated and welcome. * We are committed to a team work environment where every associate is a valued member, treated with respect, encouraged to contribute and recognized and rewarded for his/her efforts. * We value our suppliers as partners. * We are committed to the highest level of integrity in every aspect of our business. * We are fiscally responsible and committed to consistently deliver value for our investors. * We communicate openly, honestly and accurately with our stakeholders: associates, shareholders and suppliers. * We are focused on and committed to the healthcare needs of our customers. * We are caring neighbors, involved in community activities in meaningful ways and committed to reflecting the diversity of each community we serve. * We are a successful chain of friendly, neighborhood drugstores. Our knowledgeable, caring associates work together to provide a superior pharmacy experience, and offer everyday products and services that help our valued customers lead healthier, happier lives. With us it's personal.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 748-3243
- Rite Aid offers services from prescription refills to advice on the most recent prescription medicines on the market. Some of the services we provide include but not limited to: * Online prescription refills * Use of the LifeCheck computer for analyzing potential drug interactions with other medicines patients are taking. * Rite Advice on medicine dosage and potential effects * Information and advice on diabetes * 24 Hour Business Hours * Medicare Prescription Information * One Hour Photo & Online processing * Products Include: Prescriptions, Personal Care, Hair Care, Beauty Supplies, Skin Care, Men's Grooming, Vitamins, Allergy & Cold medication, GNC, Diet & Fitness, Household & Pet supplies, Food, Baby & Children supplies, Contact Lenses, Cosmetics, Office Supplies, Seasonal Holiday items, Greeting Cards, Gift Cards and much more! * We Offer Low Drug Prices, Flexible Spending Accounts, & Special Discounts. We also offer In Store Brands. Rite Aid Brand products are independently tested and satisfaction is guaranteed. If you're not completely satisfied with our Rite Aid brand products, we'll refund your money.
- Rite Aid carries several brands to choose from including: GNC, GNC Natural, NatureMade, Rayovac, Duracell , Brut, Calgon, Calico, Conair, L'Oreal, Cover Girl, Max Factor, Revlon, Maybelline, Colgate, Sonicare, Advil, Tylenol, Sudafed, Claritin, Olay, Clean & Clear, Johnson & Johnson, Jergens, Gold Bond, Purell, Ralph Lauren, St. Ives, Softsoap, First Alert, American Greetings, Crayola, Fuji, Paul Mitchell, Matrix, Sally Hansen and many more!
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check, debit
American Diabetes & American Heart Association
Childrens Miracle Network
- Pharmacies, Vitamins & Food Supplements, Greeting Cards, Cosmetics & Perfumes, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Convenience Stores, Health & Wellness Products, Photo Finishing, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, First Aid Supplies
Folks it's time to come to a pharmacy where you are a name not a number!!! Come to hernando's hometown pharmacy. 856-691-drug (3784). Easy to transfer your scripts just bring your bottles of your existing pharmacy or your drug printout. We have brought back personality and compassion back to pharmacy.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
i hate this place and i wish it was never born also i asked an employee where the tampons were and he said idk so there it is mena ofmerg[egmresiougnmrtamheajrthbuhy87tytu42509y427-0743324-986742iuth4329tq34otj432toin54giuhgnq4out54n7mf457y vtng b6h irtsinjsrnbis4 hgp;8h4q908h9 y7h54y 986 muh8tn7hrtj0e 5y865uybi3u5ehjyp5rjy 985duh89ujh985d6 hj9685emuyb0938utc0954uhyv4w9v8tu4w5-982uby4 598yu53wy-u mb2804iuv-c8j54 298... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
If I could give less than one star I would. The PM shift at the pharmacy is horrible. I was asking a sensitive question to the pharmacist's assistant who announced her opinion so the man standing only a foot behind me (isn't there supposed to be some confidentiality??) shouted out his advice and the pharmacist laughed. I will never use this pharmacy again. I feel embarrassed and humiliated by asking a simple ques... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No(1)|Flag Abuse
The only reason I gave them one star is because I can't give them no stars. They are the only pharmacy in Corning Ca. so the locals have no other choice except to travel out of town to get their meds filled. Their policies and procedures may work for most but the second your situation does not fit their electronic system their pharmacy totally fails to take care of the customer in anywhere near a "timely basis." ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Horrible service, disgusting attitude and a lack of professionalism is how I would describe the ladies at this store especially the manager and Priscilla. Neither were wearing name tags so I don't know the managers name or if I spelled Priscilla correctly. Either way I will never be going back to this store again and if I were you I wouldn't give them your business because if you make a mistake and need to return som... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag Abuse
What a bunch of bull creating a bunk listing. Representing a complete lack of integrity. I'll never go to one again. In a world where the big players are taking advantage of the little guys and their own customers, we have to be smarter about who we want to give our money to.Was this review helpful?Yes(2) No(2)|Flag Abuse