Residence Inn Bethesda DowntownAdd to mybook
- It’s not a room. It’s a Residence. ™ Get more from what you need. Residence Inn Bethesda offers you spacious suites, plus a whole host of additional amenities, from a complete gym to groceries delivered to your door.
- General Info:
- Residence Inn Bethesda Downtown is just 1 block from the DC metro rail Bethesda station, a few short miles from I-495, the Capital Beltway, and the I-270 Technology Corridor. Our Bethesda hotel is conveniently located near the Naval Medical Center, NIH, FDA and NRC. Washington DC's NW boroughs of Chevy Chase and Tenleytown are also nearby. Our downtown Bethesda location is perfect for guests working in MD and DC, or visiting American University and the University of DC. Designed for a stay of more than just a few nights, you can stretch out and relax in a suite that offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas. You may upgrade to one of our PURE allergy friendly hotel rooms for maximum comfort. All our suites provide the comforts of home with full kitchens, living rooms with sofa beds and with high speed Internet access. Our suburban DC hotel serves breakfast daily and offers nightly social hours midweek. Our Residence Inn Bethesda offers 7 meeting rooms with space for 200 attendees.
- Residence Inn By Marriott
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash
- With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Bethesda Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Bethesda, steps from Madonna of the Trail Statue and minutes from Consumer Product Safety Commission. This aparthotel is within close proximity of American University and Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
- Lodging, Hotels
- Other Information:
Specialties: extended stay hotel, hotel room, weddings, sports travel, family reunions, event and meeting services, overnight accommodations
Price Range : Average