Reid's Tree Service
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Tree care including tree trimming, pruning and shaping is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well cared for trees are attractive and add considerable value to your property. Appropriate pruning techniques are essential for development of strong tree structure and desirable form. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability and improper pruning can cause long lasting damage. As ISA Certified Arborists we follow the Tree-Pruning Guidelines prepared by the International Society of Arboriculture. These include the proper techniques for crown cleaning, thinning, raising and reduction to maintain the form and structural integrity of the tree. Planting trees is only the beginning of the process - they must be cared for too.TREES ARE VALUABLE We all realize the many benefits of trees and the value they add to our property. Although tree removal is usually a last resort, there are circumstances when it does become necessary. The ISA Certified Arborists at Reid's Tree Service can help you decide whether or not it is time for a tree to be removed. We have the knowledge to evaluate the trees intended for removal and the equipment to safely and efficiently remove them. REASONS FOR TREE REMOVAL The most common reasons for tree removal are: •The tree is dead or dying. •The tree is diseased or infested with insects. •The tree is decaying & may pose a liability risk (proximity to buildings) •The tree will be adversely impacted by construction or renovation. •Storm damage to the tree. When a tree is removed the stump is left cut close to the ground unless other arrangements are made. When stump removal is required for either aesthetic reasons, or a desire to replant in the same location, Reid's Tree Service is well-equipped to handle that service. Stump removal can be difficult and removal options include stump grinding using specialized equipment or digging the stump out of the ground by hand. Stump grinding performed by a professional is the safest method of stump removal. Our Certified Arborists will arrange to meet with you onsite for a free estimate for your tree trimming needs. Alternatively, when you are unable to be present at the site, our arborist can phone, email or mail the estimate to you. Please give us a call today to make arrangements to speak with one of the arborists!
- Business History
- Reid's Tree Service has 32 years of experience in tree service with satisfied customers throughout the St Louis, St Charles and Surrounding areas. We have certified arborist on staff to help in assisting all of your tree care needs.
- Tree Service, Structural, Aesthetic Pruning, Dangerous Removals, Bucket, Crane Service, Land / Lot Clearing, Deep Root Feeding, Stump Grinding
- Commercial Land/Lot Clearing Equipment, Drainage Tile Installation
- Payment method:
- check, mastercard, visa, insurance
- We proudly serve St Louis, St Charles and Warren County
- Tree Service, Pruning, Dangerous Tree Removal, Bucket and Crane Service Land and Lot clearing and Stump Grinding.
ISA certified arborists, member of St Louis arborist, accredited by the BBB
- BBB Accredited Business,Member: ST. Louis Arborist Association
- Stump Removal & Grinding, Tree Service, Arborists