Regional Physicians Family MedicineAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Regional Physicians offers comprehensive family medical care, without the impersonal feel of comprehensive medical care. We understand your symptoms aren't the only factors needed to diagnose your health issue, because there are many aspects involved in your health. Stress level, diet and home life are all crucial variables. Simple things that people take for granted influence their health. We take the time to get to know you so we can give you care that fits your life. It's personalized care that will get you back on your feet and keep you there.
- Extra Phones:
Primary Phone: (336) 884-6000
Phone: (336) 885-0149
Phone: (336) 884-6000
Fax: (336) 885-9682
Fax: (336) 884-7222
- Walk-ins welcome, no appointment needed. When you're hurt or in need of medical attention, sooner is always better. That's why Regional Physicians Walk-in Medical Care, Family Medicine & Occupational Health (formerly MedCentral) is perfect for minor mishaps and injuries that require medical care, but don't warrant a trip to the emergency room. All of our clinics use a triage system to assess patients, so those most in need get priority care. Most health insurance covers urgent care, but patients should check their plans. When in doubt about the seriousness of an emergency, call 911 and/or get to an emergency room. Our services include: urgent care, immunizations, well child visits and chronic illness management. Urgent care treatments include, but are not limited to: Fever, earache, sore throat, flu-like symptoms, colds, upper-respiratory infections, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, simple or suspected bone fractures, strains and sprains, cuts that may need stitches, other simple wounds, rashes and minor allergic reactions, non-severe asthma attacks and painful or burning urination.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa
- Serving the greater Greensboro and High Point areas.
- Regional Physicians Specialties Include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurosurgery, Sports Medicine, Spine Center, Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand Surgery, Osteoporosis Clinic, Physical Medicine, Rehabilitation, Plastic Surgery, Walk-In Medical Care, Occupational Health, Women's Health and Fertility.
High Point Regional Hospital
High Point Regional
Regional Physicians Walk-in Medical Care
Regional Physicians Urgent Care Family Medicine Occupational
- Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Medical Clinics