After trying other rehabs and failing, this one worked for me. I liked the different approach. I know 12step works for some but not for me. Staff were very caring and the facility and food were good and best of all, I've been clean longer than any other program and am happy for the first time in years!
Redwood Cliffs Rehab - Non Profit and Non 12 Step
- General Info:
- The Non 12-Step drug rehabilitation program at Redwood Cliffs addresses the underlying reasons behind addiction. By the elimination of cravings, cognitive therapies and life skills our clients are given a new life. There is hope and Redwood Cliffs is it.
- Payment method:
- insurance, cash, amex, master card, visa
- With over 30 acres of land overlooking the Monterey Bay, the facility at Redwood Cliffs is like none other. The facility includes:
- A Gourmet Chef
- Basketball court
- Cardio Exercise Equipment
- Chess Tables
- Hiking Trails
- Horse Shoes
- In Ground Pool
- Media Room
- Ping-Pong Table
- Volleyball Court
- Weightlifting Room
CARF - Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Accredited by the internationally recognized Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers, Crisis Intervention Service, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Posted: 10/18/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Narconon offers an excellent program that takes a person from withdrawl, cleansing out all the drugs left in the body ,and then working on the person themselves as to why they would turn to drugs in the first place.
The program takes approximatly 3 to 6 months to complete,but is one set price even if it takes longer,
I sent my child here and would highly recommend it to anyone that is dealing with the pain of watching a loved one deal with addiction. The result has been a fabulous change!!!