Real Property Management
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Whether you need property management services for a single home, multiple homes, an apartment complex or a far-reaching institutional portfolio, your goals are the same: to keep your property consistently filled with reliable tenants and to get the best return on your investment. Over the past 25 years, we have re-engineered the property management process to save owners like you time and money. Our proprietary systems and responsive team of highly-trained specialists are prepared to meet the extensive demands of property management 24 hours a day. Like other investments, real estate should be professionally managed to yield the greatest return. Our experience and industry expertise ensure your property is compliant with the stringent standards set forth by the state real estate commission and property code. Please contact us to discuss your individual needs and learn why Real Property Management is the trusted leader in residential Property Management.
- Business History
- For more than 25 years, Real Property Management offices (RPM) has been serving property owners with management expertise and reliability. With over 200 franchises in the US and Canada, RPM has grown to be the leading property management company in the nation.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 517-6818
- * Complete property management services for single home, multiple homes, apartment complexes or other institutional portfolio. * Over 25 years experience. * Competitive rates and excellent service.
- Real Property Management
- Payment method:
- amex, visa
- The Nation's Most Trusted Property Management Company, Supporting Our 260+ Franchised Office Locations.
- Our goal at Real Property Management is to protect your investment, provide professional service, minimize your costs, and maximize your income without interrupting your daily life.
Named "Top 10 Best Franchise" by Forbes Magazine
Home Depot/Real Property Management – Partners with property owners
Ranked Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur Magazine
Top 100 Franchise by Franchise Business Review
Best for Vets by Military Times
- NARPM - Vet Fran
- Real Estate Management, Real Estate Rental Service, Real Estate Consultants
we rented from this group for a year and was never late not to mention we fixed and improved the condition of property and yard as well as other issues that were broken. poor condition of walls and nasty walls with paint pealing. we spent an extra day cleaning and scrubbing when moved in and property was left well above condition we moved into and they decided to not refund deposit. not a place you can trust
Issue #1: We had a break in, whereas robbers smashed in an entry door and stole quite a few items. When calling the rental company regarding for repair of the door, they took 2+ days before showing up, so basically my home was unsecured for that period of time. When the maintenance guy showed up, he basically just replaced apart of the trim (not even the complete side trim, just part), around the door, and added some additional weather stripping. So basically I was stuck with what looked like a beat up door with a bunch of shoddy patch work around it,
Issue #2: This was a 3 story townhouse. whereas the entry is on the 1st floor, living room, etc. on the second, bedrooms and laundry room on the third. The stairwell is not wide, just barely enough to take a washer through, with a lot of 90 degree angles, so during the duration we were there needless to say the walls had gotten scuffed up, due to general traffic as well as, hauling things to the third floor and back down. So when we were cleaning the place up prior to us leaving, (now keep in mind we know what is considered fair wear and tear), we had hired professional carpet cleaners, we had applied kilz to the scuffs(Note these walls are white and the kilz is white). We lost over half our deposit, because we used kilz , which forced the owner to paint the place. Isn't painting a rental, especially one that's been rented for YEARS apart of the process for readying an apartment for rental???? From my opinion, the owner/ rental company did not want to shell out the money to paint the place even though they did not do it prior to us moving in.
I could list a few more experiences, but just to get my point across, these people will DO EVERYTHING to never give you your deposit, their response time on ANY ISSUES is a joke. If your an owner you'll probably do well, if you rent from these guys, EXPECT to be treated badly and EXPECT to never get your deposit back no matter how pristine you leave the place.
A complete waste of time. I started the application process in February 2016. I found a home in April with them and started the moving process. However, things have not been smooth. the home I choose, The family residing there, all of a sudden decided to stay. I didn't find this out until after I turned in my paperwork. that was a month later. then, I had to find another property. So now, i find this new property, they said it would be ready in a matter of two weeks. Try four months later. It has been hell.the staff constantly gave me the run around. then come to find out, the home needed a new roof. Okay. then a side of the house had to be replaced because of water damage. now, It's going into September, and guess what? Real Property is no longer the Management Company. I am a week away from moving in , and now have to do another application with a whole new company. Please do no attempt to find a home with them.