Premier Relocations - An Agent Of Mayflower
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
Premier Relocations is one of the most reputable professional moving companies in the country. Our team of experts can handle all of your moving needs. It is our commitment to quality and caring service that sets us apart from other moving companies. We at Premier are committed to customer satisfaction â€“ Our award winning, personalized service will provide the necessary professional moving services:
- Local, Long distance moves and International capabilities
- Prompt, reliable, knowledgeable sales representatives
- Cost and service alternatives to meet budget demands
- Estimating accuracy
- Record of on-time service
- Network of quality-driven agents
- Emphasis on communication
- Efficient claims handling procedures and liability programs
- Our expanded capabilities include: Storage, office and industrial, electronics, and exhibit moving
Premierâ€™s services will help you through your moving process. A lot of our customers see us as some of the best movers in Michigan. As an agent of Mayflower Transit, we provide economical long-distance interstate shipments and guarantee move dates.
Please call us with your questions regarding move preparation and available relocation services. Our goal is to always provide you with personalized service â€“ providing just the services you need. Thatâ€™s Premier Relocations, the right mover for you.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (248) 344-9150
- Mayflower Transit
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, travelers checks
- We have an office in Novi, MI serving all of Southeast Michigan, Ann Arbor, and Lansing. Our office in Grand Rapids serves all of Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Kalamzoo, Holland, and Battle Creek. Our Perrysburg, OH offices serves Northwest Ohio
- American Moving and Storage Association, Better Business Bureau, Michigan Movers Association, Mayflower Transit
- Movers-Commercial & Industrial
The moving crews were good, but our quoted price was way off and they charged us considerably more than the original quote. We have received several unexplainable bills since our move (we are also storing items in their warehouse). Trying to figure out the additional charges withe the office staff has been difficult, and we're still not sure why we have been charged so much... I would definitely not use this company again.
The driver and loading crew were absolutely AMAZING!!!! Our house is 2 stories and we had a lot of heavy, large furniture. The team worked non-stop with respect and care for our furniture and boxes. And, they were nice people, too. That our furniture wasn't damaged (other than one scratch on a huge,heavy dresser moved down a very tight staircase) is a miracle. The driver was great in organizing the move and leading the team. And, the driver kept us informed throughout the process and leading up to his arrival in Naples. The team was amazingly efficient. We were in shock how quickly they moved. We were blessed that it was a sunny day, for sure. We felt a great sense of comfort that our driver was in charge of the packers/unpackers and the one driving our household stuff more than 1,000 miles.
The moving crews loading & unloading were the best. Respectful, careful, trustworthy, competent, confident, cordial, etc. After 41 years in one location, this was a very stressful move for us & everyone helped wherever & whenever they could! Crew loaded in Flint, Michigan with Kenny Graham as driver crew unloaded in Hartford, Wisconsin. Cannot remember the names of the rest of the crew but they are all to be commended. The salesperson did a spectacular job - he was prompt, cordial, helpful, patient, professional, etc.