Poor Boys Painting
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Whether you are a builder or property manager, homeowner or real estate investor, Poor Boy’s Painting is THE one stop shop for your painting needs. We will help you remodel, repaint, renovate, or restore your home or business utilizing our professional line of paint products. From interior or exterior painting, to stucco repair, drywall repairs and installation, Poor Boy’s Paining has got you covered
- Interior & Exterior Painting
- Color & Texture Matching
- Custom Computer Imaging
- Surface Preparation
- Faux Finishes
- Elastomeric & Cool Wall Coatings
- Drywall Repair & Installation
- Exterior Heat Reflective Coatings
- Floor Epoxies
- Lacquering / Varnishing
- Stucco Repair
- Power Washing
- Deck staining, refinishing and restoration
- Painting-Production, Painting Contractors, Painting Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I recently had the exterior of my house repainted. The guys at poor boys painting were very efficient and very professional. I was a little nervous at first because the price was way better than some other quotes we recived. They used good Kellymore paints on everything. House looks amazing! Very satisfied!
Poor Boy's Painting is one of the best experiences in doing painting projects. <br>Excellent customer service, comparable pricing and top rated performance. <br>Painting crew has performed professional and accurate job in short period of time. <br>Well done!
We hired Poor Boy's Painting to finish walls, prime and paint our 3 car garage. They did a beautiful! job. James and his crew were both professional and reliable. I will be using them again in the near future and would be happy to recommend them to my family and friends.
I contacted Poor Boy's Painting to have the driveway and entire back patio power washed. James accomodated my crazy schedule and provided a quote and completed the job all within the same week. I am VERY HAPPY with the results. <br>I would recommend them to friends and family members. <br>H.Kobata