Planned ParenthoodAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Planned Parenthood Mar Monte improves the lives of more than 250,000 women, men and children every year in 29 counties throughout mid-California and 13 counties in Northern Nevada. We reach people through our medical services, education programs and advocacy initiatives. PPMM provides a range of reproductive and general health services including birth control, pregnancy testing and options counseling, STD testing and treatment, HIV testing, breast and cervical cancer screening, abortion, prenatal care, pediatrics and adult primary health care. Our engaging education programs feature classroom and community presentations, one-to-one outreach, peer education, family communication classes, and supportive youth development programs for at-risk male and female teens and pregnant/parenting teen girls to help them plan positive futures. We proudly advocate for reproductive freedom to ensure that our voices are heard at every level, from city halls to the halls of Congress.
- Planned Parenthood is many things to many people. We are a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of women, men, and young people worldwide. For nearly 100 years, Planned Parenthood has promoted a commonsense approach to women's health and well-being, based on respect for each individual's right to make informed, independent decisions about health, sex, and family planning.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- Fruitridge Health Center - Sacramento
- North City Farms, Southeastern Sacramento
Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
- Clinics, Family Planning Information Centers, Abortion Services, Birth Control Information & Services, Health & Welfare Clinics