Peter G Milne PCAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
At the law firm of Peter G. Milne, P.C., we strive to represent our clients with commitment, diligence, determination, understanding and compassion. What separates us from rest of the pack is not what we do, but how we do it — advocating zealously — working as a team — solving legal problems in a smart, comprehensive, and holistic manner. Our satisfied clients include people of all ages and from all walks of life, small and large businesses, non-profit organizations and trustees. We advise, counsel and represent clients referred by other attorneys, certified public accountants, tax return preparers, financial advisors, past opponents and their legal counsel, and most importantly, by current and former clients. Our mission is to provide excellent legal counsel and advocacy in the practice areas of tax law, business law, estate planning, wills, trust and probate law, elder law, including medicaid planning and guardianships and in family law. Don’t make the mistake of not taking the time to find out more about our firm. You’ll discover how we can help and why we are different in every way.
The law firm of Peter G. Milne, P.C., provides legal advice, counseling and represenation to individuals, businesses and professional third parties in the areas of Tax Law, Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate Law and Family Law.
- Sales Tax & Property Tax Disputes, Sales Tax Audits, Tax Issues for High Net Worth Individuals, Tax Law, Tax Matters, Tax Opinions, Tax Solutions, Transactional Documents & Business Disputes, U'S Tax Court
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, visa, cash
- Conveniently located just south of the downtown square on West Houston Street between Bois d'Arc Street and Chilton Avenue in the Brick Streets Historic Neighborhood District.
- Brick Streets Historical District
House calls or after hour calls by appointment.
Tyler Tax Law
- General Practice Attorneys, Probate Law Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Estate Planning Attorneys, Tax Attorneys, Administrative & Governmental Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys