Been waring glasses for 62 years and always was satisfied until I went to Pearl vision in Destin. Over priced, poor service and bad product. I feel stupid for not walking out when I realized I was dealing with a business akin to a used car dealer.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- At Pearle Vision, our customers are the heart of our business, and we are obsessed with making the optical experience better for them every step of the way. So we do things a bit differently. We don't lead you to believe you'll pay one thing for a pair of glasses, then spring a bunch of surprise costs on you when you get to the register. We don't leave it up to you to figure out what your vision benefits do or don't cover. And around here, we think of the optical experience as more than a prescription and a pat on the back. Why? Because we were founded by a doctor who revolutionized the optical industry by putting people first and promising to deliver a vision experience like no other. One that is based not just on cutting-edge technology and retail selection, but on listening and respect. At Pearle Vision, we're different. And it shows. Our obsession with improving the optical experience began with Dr. Stanley Pearle. Dr. Pearle founded the Pearle Vision® business in 1961 with a small office in Savannah, Georgia, five employees-and a commitment to excellence. An innovative man, Dr. Pearle didn't stop with Georgia. More than 40 years and nearly 800 company and franchise stores later, Dr. Stanley Pearle's vision, Pearle Vision, is an American household name.
- Prescription Eyeglasses, Prescription Sunglasses, Contact Lenses, Eye Exams, Eyeglass Lenses
- Anne Klein New York, Brooks Brothers, Burberry, Carolee, Converse, D & G, DKNY, Essential Eyewear, Lux/Memorize, Maui Jim, Oakley, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Ralph, Ray-Ban, Rims, Sferoflex, Tiffany, Vera Bradley, Versace, Vogue
- Eyeglasses, Optical Goods
I took my husband for an appointment to get his eyes examined. It took 3 1/2 hours at the Pearle in Regency 32225 for the doctor to give him an exam and that was WITH an appointment. Next, they tried to rip us off by charging $450 just for sunglasses. We went to Vision Works less than 1500 feet away and bought 3 pairs of glasses which included the sunglasses for a little over $500 with tax. Won't EVER go back to ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No(1)|Flag Abuse
You can do better.The price I paid for contact lenses was about 33% over what I paid elsewhere. Additionally the Pearle Vision employee who I talked with at the Battlefield Rd. store,consistently displayed the attitude that she was put out by taking my order for contact lenses while she was on duty during regular business hours. Finally she(the same employee) knew that when I was seen I was in distress-had absolute... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No(1)|Flag Abuse
Doctor was not nice. I felt like another number/dollar in his pocket.Was this review helpful?Yes(4) No(1)|Flag Abuse
I am sorry to hear of your experience at the office. I am wondering if you have our office mistaken with another...we do not have a male doctor on staff. Please call the office if there is anything we can do to make your experience better.