Corvette Parts- Paragon Corvette ReproductionsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- At Paragon we stock over 30,000 parts, including new reproduction, used original, reconditioned original and NOS. We also offer a wide range of Corvette part reconditioning services. If you feel that only the best U.S. made parts should be on your Corvette, then look to Paragon Reproductions for your 1953-1996 Corvette parts needs.
- Family owned and operated, Paragon Reproductions, Inc. was founded in 1970 as a backyard garage offering used parts and restoration service. In 1980, Paragon began working with General Motors to be one of the first companies to reproduce discontinued Corvette parts. Later this relationship flourished into the GM Restoration program of today. At that time, there were five full time employees and a couple of parts buildings located behind the family home. In 1985, the family home was traded for a 1984 Corvette and was moved from the property making room for the current 40,0000 sq ft facility. It was also in 1985 that we began producing our own parts catalogs, beginning with a modest 32 page version. Since that first issue, our catalogs have grown into three separate versions, one for C1, C2 and C3 generations respectively, each with over a 150 pages. Paragon Reproductions started with only a few specialty items, as we already had a thriving business in the restoration of Corvettes, along with the sale of new and used original parts. New Old Stock (NOS) parts and used parts in excellent condition had always been the standard for Corvette repair. But as we secured the cooperation of Chevrolet, and were able to use original GM blueprints and original tooling, we began to expand our inventory of reproduction parts. We like to call our parts re-issues, since they are manufactured exactly like the originals. Over time, this procedure revolutionized the entire industry, and created a new standard for reproduction parts that was second to none. Today, Paragon continues to offer the highest standard of quality Corvette parts in the industry. Paragon employs over 30 people and stocks over 30,000 parts, while still offering used original, N.O.S parts and a variety of reconditioning services. We also feel that our experience in restoring Corvettes for 30 years gives us a personal insight into the specific needs of the individual restorer. We look at things from your perspective, and try to make the parts that are really needed to keep your Corvette on the road. We still work on Corvettes and we still love them just like you do. If you feel that only the best U.S. made parts should be on your Corvette, then look to Paragon Reproductions. Corvette restoration, NOS, and used original parts are still a major element of our company, these services are referred to as Paragon Vintage. Vintage can recondition almost any part from your treasured Corvette, or offer the option of purchasing an original piece to replace it. We feel that our experience and love for these cars make us the leading authority in all Corvette service. To learn more about the many options that Vintage has to offer.
- Corvette Parts, Corvette Restoration Parts, GM Restoration Parts
- Payment method:
- master card, amex, check, debit, discover, visa
- 8040 S. Jennings Rd. | Swartz Creek, MI 48473
Paragon is a proud GM Restoration Parts Licensee
Paragon Corvette Reproductions
- Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic, Automobile Accessories, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & Manufacturers