I was buying a large warehouse in Hoboken. There were cracks in the concrete walls and other structural issues. Paragon's structural engineers were called to check the site. They inspected the walls and footings thoroughly; the report was given to me. It was very clear and detailed, giving causes for the cracks and settlement and recommendations in report. There were recommendations for repairs and pricing, as expe... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Paragon Associates, P.C.Add to mybook
- General Info:
Since 1990, Paragon, a respected multi-disciplinary engineering and management firm, has provided those services that private and public clients depend uponâ€¦taking their projects from concept to reality.
- Special Inspections
- Civil Engineering Services (Site Design, Road Design, CADD Design and Plans, and Structural Design)
- Field Management and Inspection Services (Residential and Commercial Properties) â€¦helping you overcome the many obstacles through the permitting and design that all projects encounter.
- Project Management (Scheduling, Cost Estimates, Value Engineering)
- Traffic Services (Engineering, Planning and Data Collection)
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (732) 698-9677
* Civil Engineering Services (Site Plans, Road Design, CADD Design/Plans, and Structural Design)
* Field Management and Inspection Services (Residential and Commercial Properties)
* Project Management (Scheduling, Cost Estimates, Value Engineering)
* Traffic Services (Engineering, Planning and Data Collection)
Helping you overcome the many obstacles through the permitting and design that all projects encounter.
Since 1990, Paragon, a respected multi-disciplinary engineering and management firm, has provided those services that private and public clients depend upon and taking their projects from concept to reality.
Paragon's dedicated and experienced team of specialists, with thorough understanding of both the technical and operational, gives you the confidence that design and field challenges, typically encountered are efficiently overcome. Our compact size and location within the heart of our client's project base make us uniquely responsive and aware of our local design issues.
Selectively picked for their hands-on experience, with doctorate, master's and bachelor's degrees in Engineering and other specific fields, Paragon's staff has the familiarity with project production efficiencies and industry-accepted standards. Paragon's Senior Management is committed to keep abreast of the latest technology trends and uses this knowledge to shape the company's vision and direction.
- Special Inspections, TR8, TR1
- Payment method:
- check, paypal, master card, visa
Serving New York and New Jersey
Providing: Home Inspection, Construction Inspection, Due Diligence, Construction Management, Cost Estimation
ASCE, TRB, ITE, ACI
Paragon Engineering PC
Paragon Associates, PC
- Inspection Service, Construction Engineers, Civil Engineers, Real Estate Inspection Service, Professional Engineers, Architects, Architects & Builders Services, Structural Engineers
This company is HORRIBLE!!! DO NOT HIRE THEM! We hired them to do a structural inspection on a house we were interested in purchasing. The inspector showed up at the house over an hour late! Then we never received the report even though I called and requested it several times. I will be reporting them to the better business bureau. Do not hire them, they are horrible!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have never written a review before, but felt the need to warn everyone about this company. It is more like a scam business that has stolen $400 from me. I needed to know if a deck over my garage was strong enough to host a large party with a tent on. Nasir promised to have my structural report by the end of last week since the party was soon. I paid $400 up front and he told me the total cost would be $600 and ... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I used Paragon Engineering on the CO of my house. There was some SANDY damage I wanted them to assess. Their inspector came the next day, and two days after, they gave me my report. I found them very nice, quick and pleasant to work with. They were fine to deal with and I certainly would use them again if I ever needed engineers. Charlie HendricksLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse