Optum Palliative and Hospice Care
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
Evercare Hospice & Palliative Care is committed to providing the best hospice and palliative care experience available for those facing advanced illnesses. In every area of care, our experienced staff aims to do more than what is required and expected. This can be seen in the passion and commitment of our teams, from nurses and physicians to clergy and volunteers. It can also be measured by the services we offer, which go above and beyond what typical hospices offer.
Unlike many hospice programs, Evercare Hospice provides the following services:
- Board-certified hospice and palliative care physicians at each of our program locations
- Medical directors who regularly see our patients and are available for direct patient care
- An unrestricted access program for those eligible patients pursuing aggressive treatments like radiation or chemotherapy.
- Access to a broad spectrum of medications and treatments for pain and symptom relief
Our multi-disciplinary team strives to reduce the emotional, physical and spiritual suffering of patients and their families facing advanced illnesses, to help all live the days to come.
Evercare Hospice & Palliative is also accredited by Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) under the CHAP Hospice Standards of Excellence. Fewer than 15 percent of hospice agencies have received this accreditation, demonstrating Evercare Hospice's superior dedication to quality care.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (478) 207-6645
- Hospice Care At the heart of hospice is the belief that every person has the right to die pain free and with dignity - and those families deserve care and support as well. That's why hospice services include medications, medical supplies and equipment to manage patients' symptoms and promote comfort. Trained staff is on site throughout the hospice experience to help provide support, and are available all day, every day for patients and their families, should a need or question arise. Evercare Hospice also offers bereavement counseling for families and friends following the death of a loved one, no matter if the loved one was in our hospice care or not. We believe that by providing bereavement counseling for all, we can help people live each day to the fullest. Palliative Care The goal of palliative care is to anticipate, prevent and relieve suffering and symptoms - regardless of the stage of a disease - and enhance a patient's quality of life. Evercare Palliative Care is focused on the right care at the right time to help ensure comfort. It also offers an opportunity for family and friends to gather information about how an illness is likely to progress and to begin planning for long-term-care needs.
- Optum™ Palliative and Hospice Care
- Price Range:
- Since Evercare Hospice & Palliative Care is Medicare-approved, services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most commercial insurance companies.
Evercare Hospice Corporate Office
Evercare Hospice & Palliative
- Hospices, Home Health Services, Pain Management