Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience to everyone who walks in the door. Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is always something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten-sensitive and new lighter fare options all under 575 calories, and order To Go to have your favorite food ready for pick up. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- It’s back! Enjoy Olive Garden’s 2 for $25 Tuscan Dinner, now with more new dishes than ever before. It all begins with our unlimited homemade soup or house salad and fresh-baked breadsticks. Next, choose two rich and robust Tuscan dishes like our New Creamy Chicken Firenze or our indulgent New Florentine Rollatini topped with a five-cheese marinara. Finally end the meal with a Tiramisu to share or two dolcini. With seven Tuscan dishes to choose from, including six new entrées, it’s all the ingredients you need for a delicious evening. Limited time only. Prices vary in NY, AK, and Canada.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Duluth Heights
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
A family of six has to save for some time to afford to go out for nice meal. We accept that. However, when we do go out we like to chose a place that would be expected to have a good kids menu. The only redeeming part of Olive Garden's kids menu is they also get to share in the adults salad and bread sticks. Our 9 year old son had the chicken and pasta and said ""Dad that sauce was not very good... it tasted like a ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I couldn't disagree with gambeli's review more.... ""Overpriced for what you get."" Seriously? Did you not know about the unlimited salad/soup or breadsticks? I usually don't spend time to write reviews, but my family and I thoroughly enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and service! Thanks again!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The menue is always fresh and full of variety. The cost is a little high, but it is always worth it. The weekends are busy for dinner, especially on the weekends, so it is worth the effort to get there early, otherwise it will be a 45 to 60 minute wait for a table.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We got quite tired of the Grandma's franchise in Duluth and decided to go a little different, ah ... go figure ... an Olive Garden franchise. Should have known better; an Olive Garden is an Olive Garden. The differences are by location and this location is overpriced for what you get. I've had better value at other locations (in Southern Colorado). The waiter was a bit testy and haughty. Oh, perhaps I should mention ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch