Ocean Breeze RecoveryAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Ocean Breeze Recovery is an addiction treatment program where people come first. Our client-centered philosophy begins with a warm, welcoming alcohol drug rehab center environment where the healing process begins. Our mission is to transform hope into healing for individuals and families affected by alcoholism and drug addiction through effective rehabilitation services. To achieve this mission Ocean Breeze Recovery is committed to staying up to date with the latest advancement and information related to drug and alcohol addiction, education and prevention. At Ocean Breeze Recovery our focus is on treating whole people, not just the symptoms of illness. Each and every client is an individual with unique challenges and specific needs. We are a dual-diagnosis program with a full spectrum of care options. Our people-centered philosophy begins with a warm, welcoming environment where the healing process begins and follows with a course of addiction treatment that is highly individu alized.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (954) 906-0412
- *Residential inpatient treatment, *Intensive outpatient (IOP), *Outpatient services, *Alumni services and support, *Individual therapy, *Group and family therapy
- AETNA, AmeriHealth, BlueCross BlueShield, Cigna Insurance, Humana, United Healthcare, ValueOptions
- Payment method:
- check, insurance, amex, discover, debit, visa, mastercard
- East Atlantic Boulevard, Pompano Beach, across from Wells Fargo Bank.
- Chiropractic care - Yoga - Beach meditation and relaxation - Massage therapy - On-Site Nutritionist - Fitness and wellness center - Bowling - Volleyball and Transportation.
Florida Department of Children and Families
Florida Certification Board
Florida Department of Education
Florida Department of Children and Families; Florida Certification Board
- Florida Department of Children and Families - Florida Certification Board - Florida Department of Education - Florida Department of Children and Families - Florida Certification Board
- Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Health Plans-Information & Referral Service, Drug Testing, Mental Health Services, Smokers Information & Treatment Centers, Outpatient Services, Counseling Services, Rehabilitation Services, Clinics