Ocean Breeze RecoveryAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Ocean Breeze Recovery is an addiction treatment program where people come first. Our client-centered philosophy begins with a warm, welcoming alcohol drug rehab center environment where the healing process begins. Our mission is to transform hope into healing for individuals and families affected by alcoholism and drug addiction through effective rehabilitation services. To achieve this mission Ocean Breeze Recovery is committed to staying up to date with the latest advancement and information related to drug and alcohol addiction, education and prevention. At Ocean Breeze Recovery our focus is on treating whole people, not just the symptoms of illness. Each and every client is an individual with unique challenges and specific needs. We are a dual-diagnosis program with a full spectrum of care options. Our people-centered philosophy begins with a warm, welcoming environment where the healing process begins and follows with a course of addiction treatment that is highly individu alized.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (954) 906-0412
- *Residential inpatient treatment, *Intensive outpatient (IOP), *Outpatient services, *Alumni services and support, *Individual therapy, *Group and family therapy
- AETNA, AmeriHealth, BlueCross BlueShield, Cigna Insurance, Humana, United Healthcare, ValueOptions
- Payment method:
- check, insurance, amex, discover, debit, visa, mastercard
- East Atlantic Boulevard, Pompano Beach, across from Wells Fargo Bank.
- Harbor Village
- Chiropractic care - Yoga - Beach meditation and relaxation - Massage therapy - On-Site Nutritionist - Fitness and wellness center - Bowling - Volleyball and Transportation.
Florida Department of Children and Families
Florida Certification Board
Florida Department of Education
Florida Department of Children and Families; Florida Certification Board
- Florida Department of Children and Families - Florida Certification Board - Florida Department of Education - Florida Department of Children and Families - Florida Certification Board
- Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Health Plans-Information & Referral Service, Drug Testing, Mental Health Services, Smokers Information & Treatment Centers, Outpatient Services, Counseling Services, Rehabilitation Services, Clinics
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: No
I struggled with different addictions for almost ten years. I have been to a few rehabs in my active addiction but nothing compares to the respect and care I received at Ocean Breeze. The detox procedure was quick and pleasant. I was welcomed with open arms by the staff and at that point I knew I was in the right place. I loved the one-on-one meetings with my therapist and case manager. The staff truly work hard to make sure you get cared for. There's a five star chef cooking three mea...view morels a day!
Ocean Breeze gave me all the tools necessary to live a life free of drugs. Because of this program and the suggestions I took from the staff, I am clean today.
Recovery is possible. I am living proof that this program works.view less