NRG Heating & Air Conditioning
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Please Contact Us For More Information
- Business History
- NRG Heating, Air Conditioning installation and services is licensed, bonded and insured and maintains a complete fleet of radio dispatched trucks to ensure fast response to calls. Homeowners and the construction industry at large can have confidence in NRG Heating and Air Conditioning quality workmanship, attention to detail, and proven dependability. Whatever the size of the job, NRG Heating and Air Conditioning will spare no effort, complete the work to spec, and on time.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (818) 340-7333
TollFree: (800) 880-0004
- Air Conditioning Repair N.R.G Heating & Air Conditioning installation and service has been providing consumers with high quality climate control and solar panel installation and repair for 22 years. N.R.G has grown over the years because of its dedication to the belief that a satisfied customer is its most valuable asset. Our newest service includes solar panel installation and repair, which we are very proud of. We also offer ‘classic’ AC services, such as air conditioning repair, (AC repair), heater repair, condenser repair, cooling system repair etc. Duct Cleaning Home owners need to have their units ducts cleaned every year especially if there is a noticeable dirt buildup, on top of regular filter changes, and if there is substantial and visible mold growth inside the ducts even though the appliances are well maintained. Indoor Air Quality In a world where smog, haze and ozone alerts are as common as gridlock, it’s nice to know you can always come inside to catch a breath of fresh air. Or can you? Did you know that most people spend more than 90% of their time indoors, and that 50% of all illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by poor indoor air quality (IAQ)? Condenser Repair Central air conditions will need some professional maintenance, but there are many minor problems that you can easily fix yourself. If your central a/c unit isn’t working properly, look for the problem you’re experiencing on this chart and see if it’s a do-it-yourself job. Insulation Replacement At NRG Heating & Air Conditioning Inc, we offer insulation replacement, insulation repairs, and insulation installations. If your insulation has been damaged by a water leak or contaminated by critters you can trust the experts at NRG Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. to repair, replace or install new insulation in your home.
- Payment method:
- discover, debit, check, all major credit cards, paypal, financing available, visa, mastercard, amex
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers, Solar Energy Research & Development, Furnaces Parts & Supplies, Furnaces-Heating, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Filters-Air & Gas, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Cleaning Contractors
This summer in Los Angeles has been brutal with the heat and of course my air conditioner went out a few weeks ago at the peak of a heatwave. So I did a basic google search and saw all the positive reviews about the company on yelp so I decided to check them out. I am so HAPPY I did! They saved the day!!!! <br> <br>These guys are fantastic! Prompt, courteous, honest guys. They quickly fixed the cause of the issue and advised on future prevention. Will definitely use them again if anything ever comes up! Response time - Excellent. They were at my place less than 60 minutes after calling <br>Work performed - Excellent. Diagnosed the issue almost immediately and replaced the part in less than 20 minutes total!
NRG Heating & Air Conditioning are life savers - big time! When my air conditioning went down, in almost 100 degree weather, there was no option but to get it fixed as soon as possible. I was afraid this repair was going to cost me an arm and a leg, but luckily I called NRG. I received prompt, professional service and the price was extremely reasonable. WOW! <br> <br>The technician I dealt with was knowledgeable, he explained everything to me and he did a great job, he was in and out before I knew it and he completely cleaned up. I was really blown away by the amazing service. From the time I called to when the job was completed, I felt like I was in great hands. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone. My air condition is working great and I have NRG Heating & Air Conditioning to thank.
The price was competitive and they were able to carry out the work quickly and to a deadline. <br>Not only that, the work they did was more complicated that they had specified for, yet they did not charge any extra. The furnace works like a dream and looks very smart. <br>I highly recommend them.
Everyone was excellent! ! Their work ethic is out of this world. I have never seen such dedicated and intelligent workers. We were very lucky to have them installing our new equipment. Seeing the way they worked made me tired. It's really nice to hear and be with people who like their company and jobs. I recommend them and I hope they never change!
What a great experience with N.R.G. Air. In the midst of a heat wave our A/C went out. Called around and everyone told me a week or more. Looked on Internet and saw the 5 star rating from other customers and gave them a call. This is a honest company and I recommend them to anyone that needs A/C help.
Air Conditioning system is a major decision and I took my time to call several companies in Los Angeles county. NRG gave me the best bid and with the Energy Upgrade California Program the price was unbeatable. They even provide references to satisfied customers to one of them I actually called. The installers were clean, prompt and professional. The Lennox system they installed works perfectly. And now, I got my $1,500 rebate check. Not many companies provide this type of rebates, especially together with this quality service.
I chose NRG because of the price, the quality and the great references. I was satisfied with both the sales and install teams, as they were very polite and upfront. Overall, we had a good experience. I would enthusiastically recommend them to a friend.