Northwest Demolition & DismantlingAdd to My Book
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- More Info:
- Northwest Demolition & Dismantling is a full service demolition and dismantling contractor specializing in environmentally challenging projects. With more than 50 years of experience in the industry, our firm has expanded its services to incorporate all facets of structural demolition, environmental management, site remediation and asset recovery. Our corporate mission is to be the best in our marketplace. We provide the utmost quality for our clients, an accident free workplace, ecological responsibility and a living wage for our employees. Northwest Demolition & Dismantling maintains a highly specialized and mobile fleet of equipment that is routinely dispatched throughout the West and the Pacific. From a chemical facility in Idaho to a chemical weapons incinerator on Johnston Island in the Pacific, our crews and equipment have the flexibility to complete a project virtually anywhere.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 391-2849
* Industrial/Commercial Demolition * Dismantling/Recycling * Asset Recovery * Environmental Safety:
Nothing is more important than the safety of our employees and the general public. Therefore, Northwest Demolition has implemented a comprehensive health and safety program to assure safety is foremost on every job. Our company's safety record is produced through training, planning and implementation of safe work practices developed over our many years in business. We actively participate in the safety programs sponsored by the Associated General Contractors.
Training for our field crews includes: * 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) * Asbestos Awareness Training * Lead Awareness Training * Cardio Pulmonary Rescue (CPR) * First Aid * Equipment Certification and Site-Specific Safety Reviews
Northwest Demolition & Dismantling is an industry leader in worker safety. Our Experience Modification Rating (EMR) is maintained at an exceptionally low level low by eliminating lost time accidents or safety incidents.
- Demolition Services
- Payment method:
- amex, check, mastercard, visa
- Price Range:
- Call Us Today!
- Nationwide Service
- Northwest Demolition has implemented a comprehensive health and safety program to assure safety is foremost on every job. Our company's safety record is produced through training, planning and implementation of safe work practices developed over our many years in business.
AGC - Associated General Contractors
IRA - Investment Recovery Association
NDA - National Demolition Association
Operating Engineers Union
- Associated General Contractors
- Demolition Contractors, Environmental & Ecological Consultants, Environmental & Ecological Products & Services, Environmental Services-Site Remediation, Building Contractors
Northwest Demolition was extremely helpfull during the project planning stage and came up with a couple of innovative ideas to help us control project costs. They possess a great understanding of environmental issues related to demolition work. Very professional staff and competitive pricing. We would recommend them for anyone looking to perform a complex industrial demolition project.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse