NMotion Mobile Veterinary CareAdd to mybook
- General Info:
The Mobile Veterinarian
Our mission is to be an advocate for the pets and "Bring Veterinary Medicine Where You Are" in a friendly relaxed setting - your own home or office.
Service areas: Washington DC and Eastern Maryland, including but not limited to Anne Arundel County, Upper Prince Georges County, Eastern Howard County, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Silver Spring, Hanover, Gambrills, Odenton, Crofton, Annapolis, Severn, Bowie, Mitchellville, Linthicum, Laurel, and College Park, Maryland.
We are perfect for........
- Convenience and less time consuming for you. A HouseCall averages 45 minutes, compared to a trip to a clinic that can average two and-a-half hours or more.
- Receive more personalized attention and, generally, an extended period of time spent with the veterinarian.
- Pets that don't travel well
- House-bound owners
- Multiple pet households
- Preventing the dirty car syndrome (hair, vomit and smeared windows)
- Folks who simply don't have time to spend in the waiting room of the veterinary hospital.
- Those clients that are looking for a Comprehensive Preventative Health Plan Package with a cost savings. Pets on our Health Plan have a longevity of 25% longer than pets that are not.
Immunization and Wellness Care, Micro-Chipping, Dental Cleaning and Advanced Dentistry, Diagnostics
- Fecal flotation
- Heartworm test
- Lyme disease test
- Ehrlichia disease test
- Complete blood count/ CBC
- Biochemical profile
- Parvovirus test
- Giardia test
- Feline leukemia/ Feline Aids test
- Skin Scrape
- Skin Impressions
- Dermatophyte culture
- Electrocardiogram/ ECG
- Radiology/ X-ray
- Payment method:
- check, discover, debit, mastercard
American Veterinary Medical Association
Maryland Veterinary Medical Association
American Association of HouseCall Veterinarians
American Veterinary Dental Society and VIN- Veterinary Information Network
- Veterinary Labs, Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinary Specialty Services