Nightlight Christian AdoptionsAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Mon - Fri8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- For over 55 years, Nightlight® has provided adoption services as a permanent response for children without parents through child advocacy, parent education and lifelong support ... because every child deserves a loving family. The agency reaches out to those facing an unplanned pregnancy with free counseling and support, guidance in developing an adoption plan if she chooses and support which continues well after birth.The Nightlight U.S. infant adoption program provides adopting couples with education and counseling to prepare them for life-long parenting.Nightlight was the first adoption agency in the world to establish an embryo adoption program in 1997. Since that time more than 375 children have been born into their forever families through the Snowflakes® Embryo Adoption Program and thousands more through other embryo donations and adoption programs. In Loveland, CO the agency manages the national Embryo Adoption Awareness Center with funding from the Department of Health and Human Services to increase awareness regarding embryo donation and adoption throughout the United States. In 2010 Nightlight assisted with the opening of the Tender Hearts Baby Home in Kampala, Uganda as a humanitarian outreach with the hope of placing orphans into loving families. We are hopeful that many children will meet their forever families through this new program.The mission of Nightlight Christian Adoptions is to share God's love by recognizing and advocating the personhood of pre-born children; helping children, both born domestically and abroad, to find loving families; assisting birth parents in making wise and loving plans for their children's future; aiding couples in experiencing the joy of childbirth through embryo adoption; and preparing couples and assisting them after the adoption to be committed and effective parents.
- Unplanned pregnancy counseling, embryo donation and adoption services (infertility solutions), infant domestic adoption, international adoption, foster adoption and adoption home study services. Nightlight offers domestic, international and embryo adoption programs. More than 2,000 domestic, 1,700 international and 600 embryo adoptions have been completed through our agency. UNPLANNED PREGNANCY COUNSELING:You have choices! Nightlight counselors are available to help you gather information regarding all of your options if you are facing an unplanned pregnancy - so you can make an informed decision that will be able to live with. This is a no-pressure, free service for you. Visit our website created just for you at http://www.mypregnancymyfuture.com. No pressure, just factual information about what choices are available to you. Get the facts. DOMESTIC ADOPTIONS: Over 2,000 children have been placed with couples through our domestic adoption programs. Nightlight is licensed to provide domestic adoption services in California, Colorado and South Carolina and Kentucky. INTERNATIONAL ADOPTIONS: Nightlight provides Hague-accredited international adoption services for families interested in adoption through the following countries: • Bulgaria • China (including special needs) • Hong Kong (including special needs) • Haiti • Kazakhstan • Kyrgzstan • Latvia • Nicaragua • Panama • Peru • Romania • Taiwan • Uganda • Ukraine • Visit our website (http://www.nightlight.org/waiting-children/) to view our online international waiting children list today. HOMESTUDY SERVICES: Nightlight provides home study services for residents of Colorado, Southern California (Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino, San Diego, and Ventura counties), South Carolina and Kentucky. Most home studies can be completed within two to three months. However, at times adoption home studies take longer to complete (perhaps as long as six months) because the family may take more time to gather paperwork or complete their education. Additionally, sometimes certain child abuse clearances or criminal clearances take longer to receive a especially for those adopting from a Hague country. On the other hand, sometimes there are circumstances (especially in domestic adoptions) in which a home study must be completed in a shorter period of time. EMBRYO ADOPTIONS:The Nightlight Snowflakes Embryo Adoption Program, established in 1997, was the first program of its kind. Embryo Adopting parents have the opportunity to experience pregnancy and give birth to their adopted child. More than 375 children have been born into loving families through this program.
- Embryo Adoption Awareness Center, Heart Gallery Colorado Foster Adoption Supporter, My Pregnancy My Future Pregnancy Planning, Nighlight Christian Adoptions, Snowflakes Embryo Adoptions
- Payment method:
- check, cash
- Nightlight serves families in all 50 states and in many international countries. Our offices are located in California, Colorado, Kentucky and South Carolina.
- Full-service, multiple program options for all families, financial assistance guidance Special Business Hours 24-hour Emergency Service, Appointments Available
- English, Russian, Spanish
Hague Accredited by COA for Adoption Services
VIP Membership National Association of Professional Women
EFCA Financial Accountability
National Council for Adoption
NCAF National Christian Adoption Fellowship
local Chambers of Commerce
- Infertility Counseling, Pregnancy Counseling, Abortion Alternatives, Adoption Services