Neptune SocietyAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The Neptune Society has been the cremation provider of choice for thousands of people since 1973. We offer Immediate Need and Pre-Need Services. When you choose the Neptune Society, you've put your trust in the right place. * We provide a 100% Service Guarantee. If we ever fail to live up to expectations, we'll make things right, or refund that portion of the service * Once enrolled, you lock into the current rate * We have plans starting at $190.00 down and offer 0% financing with easy monthly payment options * Your end-of-life plan is in the hands of experienced, licensed professionals to guide you through the process, with no up-selling or hidden costs * We own our own modern state-of-the-art equipment and facilities * We have a proven reputation with more than 40 years in business, and we'll be here when you need us Guaranteed * We offer coverage anywhere in the world * We are local family-owned business, which means we do not answer to corporate stockholders looking for higher sales and profits * It just doesn't get easier than our online planning and payment process. You can do it all in a matter of minutes.www.neptunecremation.com * If this is an emergency situation, please contact our closest at need office. * http://www.neptunecremation.com/_mgxroot/page_10781.php * Someone will be available to take your call 24 hours a day (800) 281-3722 How does your plan work? Each enrollee is provided with an Emergency Alert Card which provides 24-hour contact information for Neptune Society. After a death has occurred, the following steps will take place: * The surviving family, friends or authority calls Neptune Society's toll-free number. * Neptune Society removes the body from the home, hospital or other location. * The body is placed in a cremation container. * Our staff prepares death certificate, disposition permit, and other necessary records while consulting with the family. * Neptune Society takes death certificate to doctor to obtain official records of cause of death and files paperwork with the State of California and the County Health Department. * Cremation usually occurs several days after death. * Cremated remains are taken to the Neptune Society office in an appropriate urn for scattering at sea, release to the family or designated person, or scattering in a cemetery garden. We offer Sea-Scattering for Your Loved ones Remains: Neptune Society owns two beautifully-appointed Yachts available for Sea-Scattering of Your Loved Ones Remains. The Yachts are available for private boat memorial services. Prices are available only at the time of need. The fees vary depending on the number of people wishing to charter the boat, and the day of the week requested. For more information and availability, Call: Northern California 408-287-8700 Southern California 949-646-7431
- Extra Phones:
San Jose: (408) 287-8700
Orange County: (949) 646-7431
Oakland: (510) 568-5400
Sacramento: (916) 564-1234
Fresno: (800) 225-1604
Bakersfield: (800) 894-8882
Lawndale: (800) 281-8550
Orange County: (800) 225-1601
- We provide a 100% Service Guarantee. IMMEDIATE NEED SERVICES: If you have recently lost someone or there is an imminent need call (800) 281-3722 here for 24 hour service: PRE- NEED SERVICES: Enrollment in The Neptune Society is easy; all the details are taken care of in advance. The necessary paperwork will be prepared and all authorizations in place. You will be given an alert card with 24-hour phone number to call – which activates our service. When death occurs, your family will be free to comfort one another and will not have to go to an expensive funeral homes and be told what to do. There will be no 2 AM decisions of how to remove the body, who to call, or how to pay for an unplanned expense. Call (877)553-5575 to get started. Planning ahead simplifies the process for your loved ones. Online Cremation Planning in 3 EASY Steps: It only takes a few minutes to complete our online enrollment process, through our secure server. We know you can do it all on your own in a matter of 10 minutes – or less. Get started link to : www.neptunecremation.com INCLUDED SERVICES: * Neptune Society removes the body from the home, hospital or other location. * The body is placed in a cremation container. * Neptune Society staff prepares death certificate, disposition permit, and other necessary records while consulting with the family. * Neptune Society takes death certificate to doctor to obtain official records of cause of death and files paperwork with the State of California and the County Health Department. * Cremation usually occurs several days after death. * Cremated remains are taken to the Neptune Society office in an appropriate urn for scattering at sea, release to the family or designated person, or scattering in a cemetery garden.
- See Attached General Info
- Price Range:
- We are Very Affordable and offer 0% Financing.
- We have Locations throughout **California**, Servicing all Counties.Our Pre-Need Plan offers **Worldwide Coverage** and follows you while traveling or if you move
- Neptune and Nautilus Society own 2 Beautifully Appointed Yachts. They are Clean, Comfortable and Safe. One is located in Alameda, CA and the other is located in Newport Beach, CA. Both Boats are available for Private Boat Memorial Services. Prices are available at time of Need. The fees vary on the number of people wishing to Charter the Boat and the Day of the Week requested. For More Information Call: * Northern California (510) 568-5400 * Southern California (949) 646-7431 We also own or are affiliated with many Funeral homes throughout California and can arrange Memorial or Funeral Services in your area to fit your needs.
- English, Spanish
- Neptune Society of Central California Neptune Society of Orange County Better Business Bureau Accredited Business rating : A+
- Crematories, Funeral Directors, Cemeteries, Funeral Supplies & Services, Funeral Information & Advisory Services, Funeral Planning