This is one of the worst companies that I've ever had to deal with! They moved my stuff, broke it, admit to it (Claims adjuster sent me a letter saying sorry), but won't pay for their screw up! I moved a lot during the 26 years while I was in the Army and this company gave BY FAR the WORST service in my 26 years and is now trying to NOT PAY for BREAKING MY STUFF!
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- When it comes to getting the best value for your family, you can count on myBekins. For more than 120 years, families like yours have trusted Bekins to assist them with their moves. Whether you are moving across the country, or across the globe, Bekins has the experience that you need to get you there. New Home, new community, new friends. Moving can be an overwhelming experience. At Bekins, we understand the anxiety and stress of moving and we are with you every step of the way. You are not alone when you move with Bekins. Your peace of mind is important to us and that's why we offer many helpful programs to assist you throughout the moving process and have designed them to offer you choice, flexibility and control. With 17 locations worldwide, myBekins provides a variety of services including free estimates, storage, packing, loading, unloading and hauling in order to meet your individual moving needs. Our menu of programs allow you to pick and choose what fits your needs and your budget. myBekins provides: Free estimates: A myBekins representative will come to your home and prepare an estimate within your budgetary constraints. Flexible pricing options: Ask your estimator which is best for you. Flexible payment options: You can elect to pay for your move with certified funds, or with your credit card. Move coordination: You will have a dedicated point of contact that will assist you with planning your packing, loading, and delivery dates. Expert packing, loading, and hauling teams: Trained and experienced service providers. Excellent customer service should you have any questions or changes throughout your move. An expansive network of moving experts, drivers, and employees to manage your move. From the salesperson that gives you an estimate to the driver that loads your belongings, you can be assured that they are equipped to handle the job. For over 120 years, our name, reputation and longevity have made Bekins the mover that generations of families have trusted.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (570) 793-2185
Phone: (570) 793-2193
Phone: (630) 821-3750
TollFree: (866) 761-6402
- * Bekins * Bekins Van Lines * myBekins * Legacy Worldwide Moving & Storage * Bekins Moving Solutions * TriValley Worldwide Moving & Storage * National Moving & Storage * Bekins A1 Movers, Inc. * Ace Moving & Storage
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, check, debit, discover, master card, all major credit cards
- English, Spanish
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) American Moving & Storage Association (MC #224537) Promover AMSA
- Movers, Movers & Full Service Storage, Moving-Self Service, Piano & Organ Moving, Storage Household & Commercial
They stuck to their written estimate. Goods arrived on the last day they had been promised. I had them pack my china so it would be covered by insurance, I could have done a better job as they broke two pieces and did not pack each piece separately. I bought replacement value insurance but they rejected my claim for a broken hinge on an antique chest (I can't open it) and scratches on a desk, I presume because these items were old and had some scratches. Most annoying, they broke the frame on an antique mirror and rejected a claim for repairing it as I had glued it together a bit so that it wouldn't fall further apart; they seemed to think I'd had it professionally repaired without their consent. In order to fight any of this you have to pay $300 for an arbitration service. WATCH OUT FOR THE INSURANCE.