Musa-Obregon & Associates
- General Info:
- Welcome to Musa-Obregon & Associates! At our firm, we are proud to serve clients throughout the greater New York area with convenient, effective and accessible legal assistance. We know what is on the line when we take on a client – no matter what their exact situation is – and we are fully prepared to provide our clients with the strongest possible representation. Should you choose to work with a New York City criminal defense attorney or immigration lawyer from our firm, you can be confident knowing that you will have an advocate on your side that will tirelessly work to defend you and your best interests.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (718) 507-8496
TollFree: (888) 502-8461
- Criminal Defense, Drug Crimes, Domestic violence,sex crimes, Theft crimes, White collar crimes, Traffic crimes, Probation violations, Juvenile crimes, Federal crimes, Expungement
- Payment method:
- check, financing available, paypal, travelers checks, amex, discover, diners club, visa, mastercard, cash
- Arabic, English, French, Hebrew, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, The Immigrant Defense Project of the National Lawyers Guild, The Immigrant Defense Project of the New York State Defenders Association
- Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Domestic Violence Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Sex Offense Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, Juvenile Law Attorneys, Drug Charges Attorneys
- Other Information:
Free Consultation: Yes
I have only the best things to say about attorney Michael Musa-Obregon. He's very smart, honest, and people just love him. This is the fourth time I had to use him and he's always been right on the money. Yes I would highly recommend him. Just make sure you come in early. There are always many people looking for his help at the office. And call ahead so they know you made an appointment because it gets very busy.
Michael is an exceptional lawyer and a respected attorney in the areas of immigration and criminal law. His years of experience and wealth of knowledge are impressive. Michael is dedicated to his clients, colleagues, and friends. I had the opportunity to work with him and he has been a great mentor and friend. From first hand experience, I am certain that clients are safe in his hands.
My brother had a criminal record, including drug cases and when immigration picked him up we thought it was over. Mr. Obregon was very well prepared for the trial and after the a long day of many witnesses, the Immigration Judge stopped my brother's deportation and gave him a new lease on life. He now has his green card and my brother's bringing the law firm his citizenship application
He helped me with my son's drug cases. When I went to him i thought my son was definitely going to jail because he had sold drugs to an undercover six times. Mr. Musa-Obregon is a very good lawyer because my son did not have to do even one more day in jail. My son has got a good job now and is free man because of this lawyer. I definitely would recommend him very well.
Mr. Musa-Obregon was excellent on my case. I am a professional who was accused a serious crime and I thought it was the end. He defended me and I have my job back and my freedom. Call him, you cant go wrong. He is very honest and will give you his honest opinion, whether you want to hear it or not. Very capable and compassionate professional.
In my opinion, Michael has been a diligently great lawyer who truly took on my case with conviction. He thought out of the box, and worked until he was able to have a conversation with the DA. The verdict could have ended against my favor but I feel that I would still be satisfied with Michael's work and walked away with 'at least we really tried' and the reason why I commend him is because he really made efforts to understand and hear my story, reach out to the DA and present the case in the most advantageous light to bring about the best verdict he could.
: I would especially like to extend my gratitude towards MC whom I felt had really worked to bring a favorable outcome. Michael took the time to sit down and listen to my story. He asked questions, wrote notes down and strategized. From there he reassured me that with a little bit of brainwork we could come up with a plausible, positive outcome.