Monro Muffler Brake & Service
- General Info:
- On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include all necessary installation services in our tire prices. This includes: Mounting & Balancing, Valve Stems, Tire disposal, Transfer of the tire pressure monitoring system (a safety feature on newer vehicles), Alignment Check, Free Lifetime Rotations and our 30 day price and ride guarantee. Each day we shop our competitor's stores and, if necessary, we'll adjust our prices to insure they are the lowest TOTAL prices in the area. Product for product, quality for quality, service for service. If you find a better price on tires or automotive service, we guarantee to beat the competitor's price before you buy. If, within 30 days of your purchase, you find the exact same tire or automotive service's TOTAL price advertised for less than ours, we'll refund the difference.
- Extra Phones:
Connect to the store nearest you: (866) 696-7847
- A/C Service*, Air Filter, Alignments, Battery, Brakes, Breather Filter, Canister Filter, Cooling System Service, C-V Boots/Joints, Engine Analysis, Engine Tune-Up, Exhaust System, Fan-Accessory Belts, Fuel Filter, Fuel Injector Cleaning, Muffler, Oil Change Service, Oxygen Sensor, PCV Valve, Power Steering Flush, Rear Axle Bearings/Seals, Shock Absorbers & Struts, State Inspections*, Steering Parts, Suspension Parts, Tire Rotation, Transmission Maintenance, Universal Joints, Wheel Bearing Repack/Seals, Wiper Blades*= Select Stores
- BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Falken, Firestone, General Tire, Good Year, Hankook, Kelly Tires, Michelin, Pirelli, Runway Tires, Yokohama and others.
- Payment method:
- check, amex, visa, master card
- ASE Certified
- Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Brake Repair, Auto Oil & Lube, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
I called about the prospect of purchasing the tires online then having the tires put on there. They said bring in proof of the online price and they would not only match it but beat anything I found on-line and would mount for free. After 2.5 hours of waiting for an answer, I was told that it would cost close to $100 over what I was quoted online. And they went on about all the other services they could sell me for my car. VERY, VERY disheartening!! Smacks of a scam.
Low investment high profit business - Waste tire recycling to fuel oil
Which has been set up in many America countries, like Mexico, Colombia, Panama, Guatemala, Aruba, Ecuador, Jamaica, Haiti, etc.
If you want to know more information about this business, please feel free to contact to email@example.com.
Website: www.doinggroup.com / www.wastetireoil.com
Scammers and unperfessionals took my car there there was a scrapping going on with my car first he said it was the hub assembly then when he took it apart then it was the front axle so they order the part they tell me it's $140 for the part and $100 for labor . So they go and replace everything but didn't right down labor cost on my receipt and didnt give me the receipt for the part I called around the part was only $60 at AutoZone brand new. So I go up there and then they say labor all of a sudden was 170$ because he took apart my wheel the day before then tell me they don't need hassle like this in there shop and not to come back. Oh btw all I needed was my bearing to be replaced they claim to have low prices but they just up charge and lie to you you're loosening less $$and time with. These people.
replaced-4 new tires & balanced-when needing my air conditioned in the car there was none. I found cover plug in the front of engine
compartment belonging to the air plug low pressure. to get to this plug they tad the tire off- remove screws to bend back a splash guard of the passenger front wheel- so with the tire off they had access to this and bleed my air fluid. called them for service- it would cost me about 300.00 dollars.
they lost my trust- so they will never see me again...................
TRIED TO RIP ME OFF. Wish I had checked here before wasting my Saturday. I wanted to save the time an energy of replacing the manufacturer pads on my Toyota Matrix myself. The Toyota pads (came with car) had not worn down completely and they tried to tell me that rotors ware down quicker than pads and all four rotors needed to be replaced. I asked to see the rotors 3 out of 4 showed hardly any ware and the fourth minor. They also tried to convince me that the calipers were sticking, which they were not. In final they wanted $1600.00 when all I needed was pads.
Took vehicle else where and paid $350, included pads, replacing rear bearings on one side and adjusting the emergency brake. (emergency brakes did not work when I got it back from Monroe.)
Will never go back, and suggest you never go here either.
Had an exhaust pipe that needed to be replaced (Amherst NH). Called around to a few shops and Monroe had the best price (~100 dollars cheaper than a full service mechanic). I checked on line and had a good idea what the retail price would be for the pipes & hangers. Dropped the car off the day before and it was ready ~ 4 pm the following day.
Not sure what happened or why, but they could not re-install the new pipe according to the factory specifications using the proper gaskets so the pipe had to be welded to the catalytic converter. If the cat converter ever needs to be replaced now I'll need to also replace the pipe that was just installed as the fittings on both have been irreversibly damaged (flange cut off of exhaust pipe, stub welded to converter). I was told they tried several gaskets and none fitted properly - even one purportedly purchased from the dealer. Really? My guess is that something got damaged during dis-assembly or otherwise mucked up. Had I known this would happen, I would have taken the vehicle someplace else to get it properly fixed.
ETA 22Nov2014: In response to Brittany's reply to my post, I called the number she listed and left a message. I will update this review once I hear back from her. I Googled Brittany's number and it appears to be linked to a number of negative reviews for various muffler shops around the country.