Thanks! Click the link in the email sent to activate your account.
Serving Your Area.
· Colds, flu and other viral illness
· Bronchitis, pneumonia and asthma attacks
· Ear, throat and sinus infections
· Rashes, poison ivy and allergic reactions
· Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration
· Fractures, sprains, strains and dislocations
· Minor surgical procedures
· Wound repair and abscess drainage
· Lacerations (cuts), abrasions (scrapes) and splinters
· Work-related injuries
· Non-Life threatening Emergencies
Other Medical Needs
· Physicals: sports, employment, pre-employment and DOT
· Medical evaluations: executive, worker's compensation and return-to-work
· Immunizations and vaccinations: adult and workplace.
· Flu Shots
· Allergy shots
· X-rays, Labs, EKGs and IV Fluids on-site
· Occupational medicine through MedExpress CorporateCare
· Worker's Comp Injuries
· We accept most insurance, without a referral
· Self-pay rates are available
· We accept Medicare and Medicaid
MedExpress Urgent Care is a full-service, walk-in clinic offering medical treatment to all ages for illness and injury. There are no long waits. You will be seen by a team of medical professionals offering world-class customer service. The welcoming environment includes multiple treatment and exam rooms offering privacy, cleanliness and comfort. There is always a board-certified physician on-site. Most insurance is accepted without referral.
There are five MedExpress locations in the Denver area:
MedExpress Highlands Ranch, 303-346-DOCS (3627) On University Blvd, across from Burger King
MedExpress Parker, 720-941-DOCS (3627)
On Parker Rd, across from the Hickory House
MedExpress Castle Rock, 303-238-DOCS (3627) Corner of Founders Pkwy & Woodlands Blvd
MedExpress Lakewood, 303-462-DOCS (3627) On the 6th Ave Frontage Rd, between Simms & Kipling
MedExpress Cherry Creek, 303-388-DOCS (3627) On Alameda & Monroe
MedExpress Northglen, 303-480-DOCS (3627) On 140th Ave, One block West of Huron
No appointment necessary. Just walk in!
Provided by Citysearch
I'm so glad I've found out about this clinic - they have great hours (7am-9pm during the week, 7am-6pm at weekends), you don't need an appointment, their staff are polite and friendly, the facility is well equipped with x-ray and a lab, they treat kids and adults, and I've been really impressed with the physicians who've treated us. Truly a great clinic to know about.
Response Writing Tips:
When responding to a positive review, thank the customer, acknowledge what they liked and invite them to return.
When responding to a negative review, be professional, understand the customer's concerns and respond to them. Your response can win back a customer and convince others that you are committed to quality and service.
All responses must comply with the YP.com Terms of Service and Use.»Close
YP Mobile Page for Medexpress Urgent Care