Mason, J Cheney
- General Info:
- Criminal Defense: J. Cheney Mason is a Criminal Defense Lawyer, Cheney has tried in excess of 200 criminal jury trials in State and Federal Courts throughout the United States. His trials have included many high profile cases, including cases involving white collar crimes, corporate fraud, homicide, arson, bank, mail and wire fraud, narcotics, environmental pollution, robbery, embezzlement, racketeering, and racial profiling.Marital and Family Law (Divorce Law): Mr. Mason has practiced Family Law for over 40 years. His practice generally involves complex contested divorce litigation, as well as matters of child custody. He has tried hundreds of dissolution of marriage cases, many of which were precedent setting cases. A large portion of his Marital and Family Law practice involves million dollar plus estates.Trial Practice: J. Cheney Mason is a skilled trial technician. He is often solicited by other attorneys and law firms to assist in trial preparation and to participate in actual trials in numerous areas of litigation. In addition to the areas of practice discussed above, his experiences range from medical malpractice to computer and intellectual property law to international banking litigation
- - Criminal Defense - Marital Law - Family Law - Divorce Law - Child Custody - Trial Practice - Medical Malpractice - Intellectual Property Law - International Banking Litigation -
- The Law Offices of J. Cheney Mason, P.A. are located in downtown Winter Park, FL, at 250 Park Avenue South, Suite 200. The offices are on the 2nd floor. Entry to the building is through the Bank of America Lobby. There are entries at both the front of the building on Park Avenue and the rear of the building on Center Street.
- Winter Park
- Parking is available in Public Parking Lots, Private Parking Lots, Valet Parking, or on Park Avenue and the nearby side streets.
Board Certified by both The Florida Bar and the Board of Trial Advocacy as a Criminal Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar - National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Orange County Bar Association
- Criminal Law Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Litigation & Tort Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Civil Litigation & Trial Law Attorneys, Medical Malpractice Attorneys, Child Custody Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys, Medical Law Attorneys
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Lot, Self, On Site, Valet, Free, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes