- BBB Rating:
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Welcome to the website for Lisenby Palms of Panama City Beach, Fla. We are fully licensed and insured to provide residential and commercial tree and nursery services to the people of Bay, Walton, Gulf, Franklin, and Okaloosa counties. Our focus has always been to offer the highest quality service, attention to detail, and competitive pricing to our customers.At Lisenby Palms we have an on-site nursery, offer various types of palm trees and installation and removal services, as well as relocations.
- *On-site Nursery* *•Various Types of Palm Trees* *Plant Trees* *•Remove Palms* *•Palm Relocating*
- Commercial Services, Residential Services
- Payment method:
- debit, check, visa, mastercard
- 1 mile west of Hwy 79, inside the Beach Commerce Park on the east end of Ashley Dr. *********************************************************************************** Serving Altha, Bascom, Blountstown, Clarksville, Cypress, Fountain, Grand Ridge, Greenwood, Lynn Haven, Malone, Marianna, Mexico Beach, Panama City, Panama City Beach, Port Saint Joe, Rosemary Beach, Sneads, Wewahitchka, Youngstown, Apalachicola, Bristol, Carrabelle, Chattahoochee, Crawfordville, Day, Eastpoint, Green
- Lisenby Palms offers a wide assortment of palm trees, an on-site nursery and tree planting services for the people of Bay, Walton, Gulf, Franklin, and Okaloosa counties. Whether you simply need a palm tree for your home or are looking for a more specialized service, we have over 28 years of experience helping people just like yourself. We are highly skilled working with residential and commercial tree planting and installation.
NFIB - National Federation of Independent Business
- YP.COM YP MOBILE
- Nurseries-Plants & Trees, Landscape Contractors, Landscaping & Lawn Services, Tree Service, Plants, Wholesale Plants & Flowers, Nursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies, Stump Removal & Grinding, Nursery-Wholesale & Growers
- Other Information:
Parking: On Site, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Rude! Rude ! very poor customer service, Not the right business for those two ladies, Don't dare go between 11am- 1pm they cherish their lunch breaks like a life ending event. I will never go again.
SM When you show up 2 days in a row at 20 min till 12 o'clock knowing we CLOSE for lunch at 12. We only get 1 hour for lunch and it is from 12-1 and have been doing this for over 30 years and our considerate customers are expecting us to be back at 1:00 as stated on our signage posted on our gate. Also, we are two separate businesses on this property and for some reason Lisenby Palms gets ALL the negative comments. YP is not set up to where we can list our hours from 8-12 and 1-5.
I have never witnessed such unkind and rude behavior by a business in my life. My mother and I drive 30 minutes across town to pick up some grass and were told it was open. When we arrived just one minute after noon (which apparently when they person wanted to have lunch). The woman there said she would not sell one plant to us and said she didn't care about being rude to us and that she didn't need our business. We wanted to spread the word, as the woman working there (who was middle aged, tall, blonde lady) said she didn't care about her customers or if they returned for repeat business. Unfortunately, these statements are taken verbatim and need no alliteration.
You were dealing with Lisenby Nursery & Outdoors not Lisenby Palms. We are two separate businesses located on the same property.