Lincoln Trail Behavioral Health SystemAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Lincoln Trail Behavioral Health System is a 140 bed hospital offering inpatient and outpatient for children, adolescents, adults and their families. Lincoln Trail Behavioral Health System has a spacious cafeteria, gymnasium, art/activity room, group rooms, classrooms and other areas to create a pleasant atmosphere for patients and their families. Lincoln Trail Behavioral Health System's quality services are provided by psychiatrists, addictionologists, licensed therapists, certified alcohol and drug counselors, activity therapists and teachers. Also, care is given by registered nurses 24 hours a day. Since 1986, Lincoln Trail Behavioral Health System has been a proven provider in mental health and substance abuse. Lincoln Trail Behavioral Health System accepts most commercial insurance plans. We are also Medicare, Tricare and Medicaid (under the age of 21) providers. We recognize that you may be experiencing a difficult time for either you or your loved one. Seeking treatment is often a difficult thing to do. However, the Assessment and Referral staff at Lincoln Trail Behavioral Health System is dedicated to making your experience as pleasant as possible. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a no charge, confidential assessment. Our assessment and referral staff will provide recommendations for treatment, which may include outpatient counseling, intensive outpatient counseling, day treatment or inpatient psychiatric/chemical dependency services. At Lincoln Trail Behavioral Health System, we offer psychiatric services for children, adolescents and adults, chemical dependency services for adolescents and adults, the Willows Program and Military Program.
- Extra Phones:
Outpatient Clinic: (270) 351-8976
Main: (270) 351-9444
Primary Phone: (270) 351-9444
Fax: (270) 351-0400
Fax: (270) 272-1309
- The Adult Acute Inpatient Psychiatric Program provides treatment for men and women, ages 18 and over, who suffer from a wide range of serious psychiatric illnesses including: Suicidal Feelings/Thoughts Depression Anxiety/Panic Attacks Schizophrenia Phobias PTSC (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) BiPolar/Manic Depressive Disorder Extreme Anger and/or Dangerous Behavior Alcohol/Drug Dependency with Psychiatric Issues The Adolescent Acute Inpatient Psychiatric Program is provided to help adolescents ages 9 – 17, remain safe, reduce symptoms, and improve functioning. Specifically, the purpose is to: Reduce thoughts and behaviors that pose a danger to the adolescent or others Reduce severe symptoms associated with depression, conduct, psychosis, and other psychiatric disorders Improve functioning in the adolescent’s social settings such as home, school, etc. Lincoln Trail Behavioral Health System offers Footsteps, a specialized program for children ages 6 – 12, who are experiencing severe emotional or behavioral problems. Footsteps includes: Thorough multi-disciplinary assessment Individualized treatment planning Individual, Family & Group Therapy Physical medical evaluation A variety of expressive therapy modalities Case management & aftercare referrals On-site school-staffed by Certified Teachers through Hardin County Schools The Adult Chemical Dependency Program components include: Medical Detox Chemical Dependency Education/Recovery Dynamics Individual Therapy Group Therapy Family Therapy Activity Therapy Spirituality Group Nursing Education Relapse Prevention AA/NA Meetings Medication management Dietary counseling The Adolescent Chemical Dependency Program is designed for adolescents who require intensive intervention for Chemical Dependency problems. Components include: Relapse Prevention Individual Therapy Group Therapy Intensive Family Therapy Activity Therapy Spirituality Counseling Nursing Education The Willows Program is designed to specifically address the unique treatment needs surrounding young girls who have acted out sexually. The program includes: Individual, Group and Family Therapy, Nursing Education, psychiatric care and medication management, Dietary Counseling and Activity Therapy. Also, every child attends school on-site led by Certified Teachers through Hardin County Schools. The Military Program is available to active duty military members and veterans experiencing significant mental health and substance abuse issues, including combat related issues. Treatment modalities include: Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Cognitive Processing Therapy Prolonged Exposure Therapy Individual Psychotherapy Group Psychotherapy Group Psychoeducation Family Education & Therapy Medication Management Medical Detox
- Located south of Blackjack Road.
- Angie Walker, LCSW, Terri Smith, LCSW and Katherine Casabella, LCSW are contracted providers for many health care insurance plans. We also offer financial arrangements if needed. The outpatient services location is at 750 W. Lincoln Trail Blvd., Suite 102, Radcliff, KY 40160. You can contact them for information or an appointment at 270-351-8976.
Lincoln Trail Hospital
- Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Mental Health Clinics & Information, Mental Health Services