The experience and expertise of Legal Test's DNA Paternity provides clients with choices of enhanced and expanded services, including:
* The ability to perform noninvasive sample collection (buccal swabs) on all parties and exclude, on average, more than 99.999% of non-fathers.
* A nationwide network of sample collection sites. When additional coverage is needed, Legal Test can coordinate specimen collection services.
* Sophisticated specimen logistics operations for secure, timely sample transportation.
* A dedicated IT staff to support electronic delivery of case information and results.
* DNA test results on standard paternity cases are usually available within 3-5 business days after the last sample in each case is received by the laboratory.