This place is a fake! They do not identify their company OR who they are when they answer. It's a SCAM!!! BBB and Consumer Affairs says this company is OUT OF BUSINESS. Justin the rep is also Justin the Manager. Justin is ALSO Matthew. They lie. I know of others who have been scammed as well. They headquarters is ANOTHER business. They make Labcorp look bad. BEWARE! I am not the only one!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Legal DNA Paternity Genetic TestingAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- At DNA Paternity Genetic Centers, we are committed to quality testing and the highest standards that is why we only perform DNA paternity tests in a manner and under circumstances allowing the results to be a Legal Document. Our DNA Paternity results are accepted in: * Court of Law (child custody, alimony) * Department of State * Social Security Administration * INS DNA Paternity Genetic is pleased to use only AABB accredited national genetic DNA Labs. We only use laboratories that offer a 21-marker genetic analysis, in combination with a standard double-blind process, on every paternity sample in every paternity case. We offer Legal DNA Paternity Test, Maternity DNA Test, Grand Paternity DNA Genetic Testing, Siblingship DNA Testing. For law offices, courts, and individuals that prefer to have their Legal DNA Paternity sample collection to be performed at their location, the DNA Paternity Genetic Specimen Collectors network offer on-site specimen collection service nationwide. For a reasonable fee we will send a technician with all necessary equipment to the site of your choice. Same Day Appointments! Best Turnaround Time!
- Same Day Appointments! Best Turnaround Time! Parties can be tested at different locations nationwide. Electronic results via email in 3 business days. Hard copy results in the mail in 5 business days.
- Payment method:
- debit, all major credit cards
- English, Russian, Spanish
AABB Accredited National DNA Labs
- AABB Accredited National DNA Labs
- Paternity Testing
If I never called LEGAL DNA PATERNITY GENETIC TESTING, i woulda never known that you can do a DNA test using the dads brother. My sons dad passed away and I needed to get his medical benefits, the results came back as 99% which is amazing considering it wasn't the actual dad, but a avuncular test.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse