Legal Aid Legal ServiceAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We are a nationwide paralegal service that covers all 50 states. You don’t have to qualify to use our service. There is a fee to use our service; the fee is determined by the type of service being requested. Some services can be FREE if you qualify.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (239) 657-0265
- Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Administrative of Estate, Expungements, Sealing of Criminal Records, All types of Modifications, Contempt Orders, Mortgage Modifications to help you save your home and all other family law matters.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, paypal
- We are a Virtual Facility. We are a private sector; we are not a government agency. We are not affiliated with any other local legal Aid services.
- Central Ann Arbor
- Some services can be "FREE" if you qualify. We offer payment plans. We can provide you with a fee waiver to waive the filing fee at the court house if you cannot afford to pay the fee.
- English, Spanish
- Legal Clinics, Attorneys