James M. Gulley, PLLCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Memphis criminal defense lawyer James M. Gulley and the Gulley Law Firm offer sound legal guidance for a wide range of criminal law matters. Mr. Gulley has handled nearly every type of criminal case, from drunk driving to theft and murder trials. He has been a presence in the Shelby County court system for 20 years, with an established and respected reputation in the Memphis legal community. Our law firm's founder appears in court on a daily basis and is recognized as a true trial lawyer with proven litigation skill by prosecutors and other criminal defense attorneys. This influence often works to his clients' advantage in plea negotiations.
- Gulley Law Firm In Memphis — Exceptional, Experienced Criminal Defense For Shelby County Clients As your attorney, Mr. Gulley aggressively protects your rights when you face serious charges such as: •DUI — for traffic violations and driver's license suspension, with special emphasis on commercial driver's violations •Weapons charges — including unlawful possession and felon in possession •Theft and property crimes — from shoplifting to burglary, breaking and entering, and robbery •Drug charges — such as drug possession, drug distribution, trafficking, cultivation, importation, manufacture, sale and delivery •Assault and battery — including simple assault, aggravated assault, domestic assault and sexual assault •Domestic violence — when protective order violations threaten rights typically taken for granted such as possession of firearms, child custody after a divorce and immigration status •Probation violations — such as failure to appear in court or meet with a probation officer James M. Gulley listens carefully to your side of the story, digs for the facts of your case, brings those facts to prosecutors' attention in skillful negotiation and, if necessary, presents your case persuasively before judge and jury.
- traffic tickets
- Pembroke Square Bldg
- Downtown Memphis
- 1 Day Service
- Free Parking
- Convenient Location
- Evening Appointments
- Weekend Appointments
"Always available - Call at any time"
- American Bar Association, National College for DUI Defense
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys