Law Office of Ron H. Mata PCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- In the area of employment law and wrongful termination, I have been lead counsel in lawsuits alleging discrimination and/or wrongful termination based on race, national origin, sex, age, disability, and sexual harassment under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended in 1991; the Texas Commission on Human Rights Act; the Americans with Disabilities Act; the Age Discrimination in Employment Act; and retaliatory discharge claims, including claims under Section 451 of the Texas Workers= Compensation Act. I have also been involved in defending and/or representing employers and governmental entities in claims and/or lawsuits under the Texas Tort Claims Act; Texas Workers= Compensation Act claims and subrogation; requests for reasonable accommodation of a disability; sexual harassment; and covenants not to compete. In addition to individual clients and small businesses, I have represented and provided legal services to the following: San Antonio Water System; Gallagher Bassett Services Inc.; Bexar County, Texas; ITT Specialty Risk Services Inc.; Philadelphia Ins. Co.; AIG Commercial Insurance; St. Paul Fire & Marine Ins. Co.; Riddell, Inc.; Goodwill Industries; Hankook Tire Co. Ltd; Riddell Sports Inc.; All American Sports; Allied Waste/BFI Waste; Ingersoll-Rand Co.; Hunt Construction Co.; Great Wide/Transport Industries; Blue Bell Creameries; San Antonio ISD; Matagorda ISD; Walgreens; and Wal-Mart.
- Business History
- During my 40 years of experience as a trial lawyer/litigator, I have been lead counsel in over one hundred (100) jury trials. I have extensive experience in handling all types of civil litigation, but I focus my practice on the following areas of law: Personal Injury, Labor & Employment, Criminal Law, Consumer Law and Mediation. I am Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. I am qualified as a mediator in compliance with the Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures Act §154.052, Texas Civil Practice & Remedy Code Ann. Whether you are an individual or a small business, my background and experience will make a difference for you in the courtroom. I have one goal in mind—to help you achieve positive results, in the shortest amount of time, for the least amount of expense. I take personal interest in every client. Commitment to my clients is a priority. Once your case has been accepted, I will perform a
- Employment Discrimination Attorney, Labor and Employment Attorney, Mediation Services, Personal Injury Attorney, Criminal Law Attorney, Consumer Law Attorney
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, check, paypal, master card
- Located in San Antonio, Texas
Board Certified - Personal Injury Trial Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Law Office of Ron H. Mata, P.C.
- Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Consumer Law Attorneys, Arbitration Services, Real Estate Attorneys, Arbitration & Mediation Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Legal Service Plans, Litigation & Tort Attorneys, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Employment Discrimination Attorneys, Wrongful Death Attorneys, Automobile Accident Attorneys