I have been taking my dogs to Lake Pet Hospital for many years, and when our beloved Rottweiller got sick and died while she was staying there, a few months ago, Dr.Kathy was as devastated as we were. She did everything possible to save her, but she was old and it was just her time. Dr.Kathy called us just about every day to keep us informed as to how she was doing, and when Sheba died, the night before we were to pi... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Lake Pet Hospital IncAdd to mybook
We try to treat each and every patient with dignity, respect, love and provide excellent health care.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
We are a full service Veterinary Hospital that has been at the Lake of the Ozarks for 25 years. Our staff includes Dr. Kathy Vetter-Bisges, Dr. Caroline Ward and Dr. Joann Kunz and a caring support staff. All of our veterinarians are proud graduates of Mizzou. We provide the highest quality of medince and surgery and are here to make your pet's life happy and healthy.
We welcome visitors to our area and encourage you to stop in and visit our facility. If you are on vacation or staying at your summer lake residence and need our services, please call our office. We welcome the opportunity to meet you and your pet.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (573) 392-0356
- Wellness Exams * Vaccinations * Surgical Services * Denistry * Laboratory & Diagnostics * Microchip Identification Radiolographic Services * Pharmacy Reptiles/Birds/PockeT Pets * Prescription Diets/Food Products * Emergency Care LAKE PET SALON*****We groom all breeds of dogs and cats at the Lake Pet Hospital Grooming Salon. Our professional stylists can do any type of hair cut, from a light trim to a full summer shave. A full grooming price includes the hair cut of your choice, toenails trimmed, ears cleaned, anal sac expression, a bath and blow dry. The grooming price depends on the breed, cut and condition of the coat Special Shampoos * Flea and Tick Control * Nail Services * Dematting * Baths and Brushouts * FREQUENT GROOMING DISCOUNTS Our grooming services are by appointment only. However, if we have any cancellations or if we are able to accommodate you, we will accept walk-ins.
- Eukanuba, Science Diet, VF
- Payment method:
- debit, check, all major credit cards, financing available
We are located at the junction of Hwy 52 & Hwy Y on the western edge of Eldon. Eldon is approx. 7 miles north of Lake Ozark on Hwy 54. Clients on the north shore of the lake also have easy access to our hospital.
- Full Service Pet Salon
- Boarding Services for Dogs, Cats, Birds
- Bath & Dipping
- All Major Pet Foods Available
- Emergency After Hours Care Available
- Early Morning Drop Offs
- Late Hours on Monday
- Eldon Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
- Missouri Veterinary Medical Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Supporter of Eldon FFA
- Pet Food, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Pet Services
Lake Pet Hospital was recommended by a friend, so I brought my dog in to see Dr. Kathy. I wasn't disappointed. This place was everything as advertised and then some! The facility is large, clean, and the staff was very courteous. Most importantly, I immediately knew when I starting talking with Dr. Kathy that my pet was in good hands. She answered all my questions and was very patient and helpful with describing... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My entire family loves Dr. Kathy and her staff at the Lake Pet Hospita!. Our pets get so much love and compassion here that we would never dream to take them any place else. We have been taking our pets to Dr. Kathy for over 20 years and she still shows the same emotion that she did back in the early days. We have had to put several of our beloved pets put to sleep and Dr. Kathy cried right along with us as we said ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have been to the Lake Pet Hospital on numerous occasions and have yet to have a poor experience. The staff have always greeted me with smiles as soon as I walk in, and they treat my puppy as if he was one of their own. The facility is always clean and neat, and it is a very warm environment. Dr. Kathy and her staff have always been so helpful, and I would recommend this place to any pet owner. I know that my do... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I would like to share with everyone how wonderful Dr, Kathy Vetter is at Lake Pet Hospital. She has been a Vet for many years and you can see that when you have her treat your pet. A few years ago, I had to put my dog to sleep, and when Dr, Vetter did it for me, she was crying right along side me when my dog passed on. She is such a very caring and compassionate person, she makes you feel as if it is her own dog ... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I had the best experience at this pet hospital. I was down at the Lake for the weekend and needed emergent care for my dog. I brought him to another clinic at the Lake and he was misdiagnosed. Thank goodness for Dr. Kathy. She examined my dog and knew right away how to treat him. I attribute his life to her. The office staff were very friendly and extremely accomodating. I no longer bring my dog to the veterin... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
This is the best veterinary practice ever! I have been bringing my pets to Dr. Kathy for 20 years. She is nice, personable, kind and all of my animals have loved her. The staff is very helpful and the facility is very clean. I have used this business for dog grooming as well and have been very pleased with the service. I would highly recommend this practice for anyone that treasures their pets like I do.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I love this place!!!! EVERYONE is so kind and helpful and the 3 women veterinarians are WONDERFUL!!! The clinic is clean and a nice place for the animals. They were wonderful with my dogs. The vets always spend a lot of one-on-one time with me discussing my pets' needs and teaching me anything I need to know about their care. They are very knowledgable and friendly and I highly recommend their clinic to everyone... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse