Add to mybook
Kountry Air RV Park
A little piece of heaven at your doorstep!
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Welcome All Campers to Kountry Air RV Park and Campground! Open year round. Come enjoy our country atmosphere where southern hospitality is just apart of our natural generosity. With many sites to choose from, we have ample room to accommodate large RV's and slide-outs. Our propane gas fill and exchange services are available on-site 7 days a week for your convenience, as well as, some supplies. Our refreshing swimming pool is open during the summer season late into the evening for a swim under the stars, or just enjoy the beauty of our park-like setting anytime of the year. We also offer a lovely gazebo area for group activities, family reunions, a BBQ with friends and more. Location is a plus, even though our setting is pure country living, we are just minutes from historic downtown shopping in Prattville, Alabama between Tuscaloosa and Montgomery on US Hwy 82. Hunters and fishermen welcome. We are close to hunting areas and fishing in the Alabama River or enjoy a kayak or canoe trip down Autauga Creek just a few miles down the road. We welcome your family and pets and look forward to serving you and making your stay pleasant and comfortable. Please check out our website today for additional info, photos, and directions. Give us a call today!! Please come enjoy some Kountry Air with us, we know you'll love it!
- RV Park; Campground; Rental Trailers; PropaneGasFill and Exchange Center; Wifi Hotspot; Laundry Facility; Showers; Swimming Pool;Picnic Areas; Group Activity Area; Open Year Round
- Amerigas Propane
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, debit
- We are centrally located in close proximity to Prattville, Montgomery, Billingsley and Selma. Just take Hwy 82 West and enjoy a peaceful stay in the Kountry Air!
- Full Hook Ups 30/50 AMP Service Pull-thru Sites Big Rig Friendly, Large Roomy Sites for Slideouts City Water Propane Gas Fill and Exchange Center Wifi Hotspot Swimming Pool Campfires Play Area Horseshoes Pet Friendly Laundry Facility Showers Group Activity Area Park-like Setting
Good Sam Park with an 8.5 rating
- Alabama Scenic River Trail. Come canoe or kayak on the Autauga Creek Canoe Trail. It's close to Kountry Air RV Park. Adopt a Stream at Bridge Creek Crossing
- Gas Companies, Utility Companies, Propane & Natural Gas, Wedding Supplies & Services, Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks, Camps-Recreational, Recreation Centers, Lodging, Wedding Reception Locations & Services