- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cash and Checks. We also offer finance payment plans, service agreements and discounted rates. Call us today to find out more!* Residential, Commercial & Industrial Service & Repair* Residential, Commercial & Industrial New Construction* Residential, Commercial & Industrial Remodels
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (323) 663-0258
- * Drain Cleaning, Preventative Maintenance of Sewer Drains and Hydro-jetting (high velocity drain cleaning)* Camera Inspections, Line Location and Leak Detection* Water Heater Repair or Replacement* Furnace and Heating Systems Repairs or Replacement* Plumbing Fixture Repair or Replacement Including Faucets, Toilets, Lavatory/Kitchen/Utility Sinks, Etc* Water/Sewer/Gas/Vent Piping Repair or Replacement* Re-pipes* Sewer Pipe Lining* Backflow Installation & Certification with the Water Department* Energy Efficient Plumbing & HeatingBRANDWe are certified with Takagi tankless water heaters
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, cash, check, discover, amex
- We are located in central Los Angeles at 1940 Riverside Drive, right at the intersection of the Glendale Highway (CA-2) and Interstate 5. We have been at this location since 1920!
- East LA, Greater Echo Park Elysian
License # 925920
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Water Pressure Cleaning, Furnaces-Heating, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Bathroom Remodeling, Water Heaters, Plumbers, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Building Contractors, Sewer Contractors, Home Improvements, Heating Equipment & Systems, Home Repair & Maintenance
- Other Information:
Price Range : Above Average
I had sewer problem which has been going on forever, so as you might guess I had several plumbers who have been charging me this and that, at the end nobody really fixed it.. I read their add in the local church bulletin, that is how I called them. So I called them and this young gentleman appears at my door - Timo was his name, he had a slight accent and yes, I kind of felt better were I got to know that he learned his trade in Germany - is not that sad?
Anyhow, he maped the lines with the camera did a smoke test and showed me the bad spot. He also showed me a upcoming problem (shower was leaking into the closet). They fixed everything for a fair rate. I have been doing business myself and it is hard to gain my laurels, but this guy was extraordinary. After I had another issue with a kitchen faucet I called them again, Timo was not around so a guy name Steve showed up - same thing, in time, excellent expertises, nice guys and a fair price.