Keller Graduate School of ManagementAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- At Keller Graduate School of Management, you can earn a graduate degree or certificate that meets your educational goals and propels your career goals forward. Plus, with Keller's flexibility, you can complete your graduate certificate or earn your graduate degree by taking classes on campus, online or through a combination of both. At Keller, we offer degree programs that will help you meet tomorrow's business demands in important fields such as accounting, finance, information systems and human resources. Our graduate school courses are taught by leaders in the workplace with real-world experience they share with you. Whether you're interested in earning an MBA, with a choice of 16 concentrations; one of 7 specialized master's degrees; or one of 14 graduate certificates, Keller graduate degree programs can help you develop relevant skills and valued credentials that give you an edge in the professional world. Visit our website to learn more.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Keller's MBA degree program is designed to expose you to a blend of theoretical knowledge and practical skills. Keller offers 16 concentrations that allow you to further focus your degree by taking elective courses in a specific subject area, often applicable to one or several career fields. MBA Concentrations: Accounting, E-Commerce Management, Finance, General Management, Health Services, Hospitality Management, Human Resources, Information Security, Information Systems Management, International Business, Marketing, Network & Communications Management, Project Management, Public Administration, Security Management, & Sustainability Management Specialized Master's Degree Programs Earning a specialized master's degree can help you differentiate yourself in the marketplace as you compete for top jobs with a specific graduate school credential. Our programs are vertically aligned with your specific profession or career interests, such as accounting, human resources, information systems, etc. Specialized master's degree Programs: Accounting, Accounting & Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Information Systems Management, Network & Communications Management, Project Management, & Public Administration Graduate Certificates Keller's Graduate Certificates are designed to help turn your knowledge into expertise and provide you with a graduate school credential while you do it. Earning one of 14 graduate certificates can be the perfect solution when you don't have as much time to devote to a specialized master's degree program or MBA. Graduate Certificates: Accounting, Business Administration, CPA Preparation, Educational Management, E-Commerce Management, Entrepreneurship, Financial Analysis, Health Services Management, Human Resource Management, Information Security, Information Systems Management, Network & Communications Management, Project Management, & Wireless Communications Program availability varies by location and delivery method. Visit our website to learn more.
- DeVry University operates as DeVry Institute of Technology in Calgary, Alberta; In New York, DeVry University operates as DeVry College of New York; Keller Graduate School of Management
- More than 95 campuses locations nationwide, plus online courses available anywhere.
- With campus locations nationwide, as well as online learning, you can attend DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management anywhere. Plan your class schedule around your busy life by getting the flexibility to study on campus, online or both. For those students who need the option of studying online to balance work, school and life, but also want a classroom experience, we offer a mix of both on campus and online learning. That means you can attend any of our 95+ campus locations, take courses online or choose to do a combination of both. Many working professionals have found success with this combination and you can do the same, because no matter where you learn, you'll be supported by our dedicated faculty and staff. To learn more about the flexible learning options at Keller please request information and a member of our team will answer your questions.
Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA)
- Colleges & Universities