Contact us today for an affordable scanning, shredding, storage or data backup program that's tailored to fit your business. Request a Free Quote Today!
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is a leading provider of document storage and management solutions. The company's real estate network of 64 million square feet across nearly 1,000 facilities in 32 countries allows it to serve its customers around the world with speed and accuracy. And its solutions for records storage, data backup, scanning, and secure shredding help organizations to lower costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and better protect their vital information. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of information assets, including business documents, backup tapes, electronic files, and medical data. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
RECORDS MANAGEMENT & DOCUMENT STORAGE
Benefits of Iron Mountain's Records Storage solutions:
- Powered Locally: Securely store your records and business items locally. No more hassles with packing and hauling boxes to a storage unit or trying to find a box in a packed basement.
- Get Help When You Need It: Your boxes and content are accessible online with a few simple clicks. Even better, our 24/7/365 customer support team will answer all your questions while helping you understand what to store, for how long, and what to destroy.
- Right Size Your Service: Whether you're looking to store just a few boxes or an entire warehouse, there is an affordable package that can fit your business and grow alongside it.
DATA BACKUP & RECOVERY
With Iron Mountain's cloud storage and data backup services, you will:
- Automate data backup with easy-to-set, easy-to-use tools that safeguard against disasters, equipment failure, or simple human error.
- Improve data availability with service level agreements that ensure your data is where you need it, when you need it.
- Streamline administration and maintain control over schedule and bandwidth limits with centralized management via a secure Web portal.
- Protect data in highly secured, mirrored underground facilities for full fail-over redundancy.
- Maintain a consistent chain of custody via fully encrypted transport and storage services.
SECURE SHREDDING SERVICES
Benefits of Iron Mountain's Secure Shredding solutions:
- Powered Locally: We come to you. You can witness paper destruction by choosing the mobile shred truck option, or you can utilize the environmentally friendly pickup-and-transport service to a nearby Iron Mountain shred plant.
- Get Help When You Need It: You can request shred service and see how much material you've shredded or trees you've saved with our online portal. With a 24/7/365 customer support team to answer your questions, you'll understand what to save and what to destroy.
- Right Size Your Service: Your program is fully customizable - choose from: witnessed or offsite, multiple bin sizes, online scheduling, and pre-arranged pickups-and you have the freedom to change your program at any time.
Iron Mountain Incorporated
- Serving your local area.
- Business Documents & Records-Storage & Management, Document Examiners, Document Imaging, Records Management Consulting & Service, Medical Records Service, Document Destruction Service, Records Destruction