Iron MountainAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is a leading provider of information storage and management solutions. The company’s real estate network of 64 million square feet across nearly 1,000 facilities in 32 countries allows it to serve customers around the world with speed and accuracy. And its solutions for records management, data backup and recovery, document management, and secure shredding help organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and better use their information for business advantage. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of information assets, including business documents, backup tapes, electronic files and medical data. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
RECORDS MANAGEMENT& DOCUMENT STORAGE
Benefits of Iron Mountain's Records Storage & Management solutions:
- Reduce Records Storage Costs By Up to 50%:
Whether you're storing your records on-site or in self-storage, you're likely spending more than you should, Iron Mountain's off-site services reduce the cost of document storage, labor, and administration, helping you lower your costs for space, records retrieval, and transportation.
- Get Compliant. Stay Compliant.
With regulatory compliance a necessity, you need to implement a comprehensive compliance program that safeguards both your physical and electronic records. Leverage Iron Mountain's expertise to help you tackle legal, security and privacy risks so you don't have to worry about keeping your information safe and protecting your business.
- Free Up Valuable Floor Space:
With Iron Mountain's pay-as-you-go storage model, you can easily keep up with your changing space requirements as you rent only the space you need, when you need it - for upfront and ongoing savings. And the process for storing and accessing your files is simple and easy using our 24/7 web portal.
DATA BACKUP & RECOVERY
With Iron Mountain's cloud storage and data backup services, you will:
- Automate data backup with easy-to-set, easy-to-use tools that safeguard against disasters, equipment failure, or simple human error.
- Improve data availability with service level agreements that ensure your data is where you need it, when you need it.
- Streamline administration and maintain control over schedule and bandwidth limits with centralized management via a secure Web portal.
- Protect data in highly secured, mirrored underground facilities for full fail-over redundancy.
- Maintain a consistent chain of custody via fully encrypted transport and storage services.
SECURE SHREDDING SERVICES
Benefits of Iron Mountain’s Secure Shredding solutions:
- Secure & Compliant: Our shredding services conform to strict regulations to comply with privacy laws and regulations.
- Convenient & Cost Effective: There’s no equipment to buy. Just choose from one of three secure shredding services to meet your specific needs and we’ll do the rest.
- Customer Focused: Our 24/7 Live Customer Support ensures you will be able to contact us at any time.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated
- Serving your local area.
- Business Documents & Records-Storage & Management, Records Management Consulting & Service, Document Destruction Service, Records Destruction, Document Examiners, Medical Records Service