If it doesn't work we'll Fix it
- Computer Network Design & Systems, Network Communications, Cellular Telephone Service, Computer Service & Repair-Business, Computer & Electronics Recycling, Telecommunications Services, Computer System Designers & Consultants, Recycling Centers, Telephone Companies, Telephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & Service, Recycling Equipment & Services, Internet Products & Services, Utility Companies, Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair, Cellular Telephone Equipment & Supplies, Consumer Electronics
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Services/Product offered:
- New Jersey Phone Fix LLC specializes in cell phone repair.(iPhone repair, iPod repair, iPad repair, Blackberry Repair, HTC Repair etc.) We specialize in cracked screens (touch and lcd screens), water damage, power problems, charger port repair, audio jack repair and more. Let us customize your iPhone, iPod and iPad to any color from our huge selection of colors (dark blue, sky blue, green, yellow, red and more!) Most Repairs take about 20-30 you can either wait in our comfortable waiting area or leave it and come back when you have time. We treat all cell phones as if it were our so rest assure your phone is in good hands and if for whatever reason something goes wrong we give 60 days warranty with all our repairs. Give us as call today or visit our website 201-435-2874 www.njphonefix.com
Mon - Fri 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Sat 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sun 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Android, Apple, BlackBerry, HTC, Motorola
- We provide a comfortable waiting area with heat and air conditioner, there is also an elevator that takes you directly to our office.
- English, Spanish
I called him at 2PM. Told him my iPhone 4S screen was completely smashed in a thousand places! He asked me to come in at 4:15 and he was done fixing my phone at 4:40pm. My phone looks like I just bought it! Couldn't ask for a better deal in such short notice!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
PLEASE AVOID...This guy Jose is very unprofessional. I called him in the morning (took the number from his website: njphonefix.com). He didn't have the right parts for my phone and asked me to drive an hour to him to get my phone fixed. When I reached, he said he doesn't have the parts that I asked for but has some other similar parts that he can use (unacceptable cheap parts). This is very unprofessional. THIS IS A ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Saying that this is a scam because I did not have your screen in stock is inaccurate. I apologized for the inconvenience of you driving to my store and asked if you would accept a different color screen and offered to order the right color for your phone at a discount. Your phone comes in different colors I didn't offer you a "cheap" part I offered you a different color. I know driving 20 miles is upsetting and I apologized for it and tried to fix it at a discount and YOU did not accept.
This place was awesome! I was in & out within 20 minutes tops! The price was super reasonable & decent. Jose was friendly & quick, very efficient. My iPhone 4S looks brand new & it's working 100%. I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone in need of an electronic repair.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Thanks Jose for the service that you provided for my phone and so much more affordable than other places nearby. I walked in with my iphone completely cracked and withing 20 minutes my phone looked like it was brand new! I highly recommend this place for any cell phone repair!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Jose is friendly. Time when I called him he was about to leave, and he waited for me for about 15 mins. My iphone's lcd was broken, and the moment he looked at the phone he knew what was the issue. He fixed my iphone and also they say, price is right... Before getting to him, I checked in two other stores, one was costlier and the other store didn't know what had to be done. For the price what I paid, I got my LCD fi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Becareful with this place.. They told me they would clean my verizon ESN instead they took my money. They told me 24 hours and when I arrived they said it was still not done. I bought this phone for someone for christmas from craigslist and I was never able to turn it on. I would suggest you shop around for another iphone repair place in jersey city if you need something done with your iphoneWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Verizon ESN is something that we don't do and have never done it's illegal so you did not come to our store for this kind of repair. Please write accurate reviews and make sure you are reviewing the right business.