This place doesn't even deserve one star. The absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. I would not recommend this place to a friend or enemy. I should have known what the expect when I pulled up and another customer is outside screaming swear words at the top of her lungs. The whole office was completely unorganized, it smelled, and one of the computers "did not work." So, there was a line of customer... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
HertzAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The Hertz Corporation, a subsidiary of Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HTZ), is the world's largest airport general use car rental brand. Combined with the Dollar and Thrifty brands, the company operates from approximately 10,400 locations in approximately 150 countries worldwide.
Hertz is committed to providing its customers speed, ease and value with technological innovations and personalized service. “Traveling at the Speed of Hertz” offers a variety of unique customer enhancements, which include:
- Carfirmation: Hertz’s mobile email/SMS text service – Mobile Gold Alerts -- that confirm a Gold customer’s reservation and advises them of their car location.
- Choose Control: Hertz Gold Choice gives the customer the power to keep the car they reserved or simply choose another, something no other car rental brand offers.
- Zap Technology: Hertz’s Gold enrollment and e-Return is the fastest way to get customers in their cars and when they return, back on their way home. Hertz will email the customer’s receipt in a flash.
- Acceler-Rental: Hertz is the first car rental company to now offer both airport and neighborhood location customers the ability to rent cars through a live face-to-face video kiosk with Hertz ExpressRent™ kiosks.
- Mobile Apps: As consumers are looking to mobile technologies as a way to take back control of their travel experience, from on-the-go bookings to instant upgrades. - Hertz Mobile App: Book, modify and search car rental reservations, find locations, and browse special deals and offers all from the palm of your hand. - Hertz NeverLost My Explore App: Users can plan their itinerary and navigate popular cities all on their smart phone and import it into a calendar or to the award-winning Hertz NeverLost® GPS.
Hertz 24/7, with On Demand technology, provides self-service vehicle access to cars conveniently located in your neighborhood, at the airport, or even near the office. Rent a car by the hour, day or week, with fuel and insurance included, anytime you need. Hertz’s hourly car rental service offers a variety of luxury cars, hybrids, electric cars, even van and truck rentals, across the U.S., Europe, Australia, and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Going one way to the airport? Get there at your own pace for less with hourly car rental from Hertz 24/7. Just Book. Swipe. Go!
- Chevrolet, Hertz, Hertz Rent a Car, Hertz Local Edition®, Hertz Truck & Van Rental, Hertz Car Sales, Lincoln
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard
Hertz Claim Management Corporation
The Hertz Corporation
Hertz Funding Corp
Hertz Claim Management Corp
- Truck Rental, Car Rental, Automobile Leasing, Van Rental & Leasing
I needed to rent a car to go to NJ for 1 way and it had to be by the next morning. Since this is the only place who does 1-way rent in Martinsburg area, I called them around 10:00 AM to see if they have a car available for the next day. They did not answer the phone, so I left a message asking them to call me back, but they didn't call me back. 1 hour later, I thought about reserving a car on line, and I did, hoping ... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
This was a first time rental for me from this company. I had been in a accident and needed a rental which is covered under my car insurance for free. Came here to get it and they refused my card so I had to use my husbands card, it was understood that the rental agreement would be under my name so I could submit it to my insurance for coverage. They rushed us through the process because they had other people waiting,... view moreLike this review?Yes  (2)|Flag Abuse